Google chrome slows down, sometimes freezes when browsing TE

littlepalk

Disciple
Hi All,

I am facing an issue while browsing TE on Chrome browser. Whenever I am accessing TE on chrome, it slows down or stops responding.
Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Try Shift+Escape and see which extension or add-on is eating up more of your memory. endtask or disable those. This may help

Have you cleared the cache? Does this slowness occur on other browser as well? How many tabs were opened while you were accessing TE? Sorry to ask too many questions but on my 3 yrs old netbook (Win 7 and 2GB Ram, Atom Single Core Processor), chrome usually slows down while accessing more than 4 to 5 web pages, so I installed the lighter chromium browser without all the google goodies and that helped it a bit

Gpu process means hardware acceleration is on. If there is option to disable hardware acceleration try that.

Have you cleared the cache? Does this slowness occur on other browser as well? How many tabs were opened while you were accessing TE? Sorry to ask too many questions but on my 3 yrs old netbook (Win 7 and 2GB Ram, Atom Single Core Processor), chrome usually slows down while accessing more than 4 to 5 web pages, so I installed the lighter chromium browser without all the google goodies and that helped it a bit

This issue occurs only on Chrome. And it occurs with only 2 tabs opened(Gmail and TE) Yes I have cleared the cache.

Back