Google Chrome Already No. 2 Browser on Windows 7, Overtaking Firefox

avinashwarrier said:
^^ I just downloaded FF8 today :D

I am gonna try chrome for one more time, someone pls give me a link to a proven stable version :)

if it still crashes for you try Comodo Dragon Browser or Iron Browser :)

avinashwarrier said:
My signature speaks for itself :)

That portrays how you view the world.Be happy and thank god that you are not one of those and live easy life.Its not about calling retard a retard, but the context in which its used in your signature makes me feel sorry for you and your thinking.

Sorry for OT but I just couldn't help !

i find firefox more good then that of opera and chrome :/

very fast and smooth :)

don't know what problem you people have there :/

^^You wouldn't be making that statement if you had actually tried the latest version of Chrome and compared it with that of Firefox. If you start weighing the pros and cons of each browser, firefox will be left far behind in the race.

Same here , using FF since the last 6-7 years and i m quite happy with my FF 3.6.xx till date. Never updated it to 4 and above, so can't comment whether has it degraded or not. I have hardly faced any issues with FF all these years.

Tried switching to chrome but i really can't get that feeling of FF interface in it so i reverted.

Any directions pointing whether i should update my FF or not ? Although i m having the setups till FF 7.0 :p

Chrome is superb browser. Its seems fastest in my opinion. Opera is good too no doubt about that. Now a days performance from Firefox is not up to the mark.

I can't change browser now and then.

I need time to familiar with new browser.

That's why I still using FF from the beginning.

And I have seen all browser sucks on low speed net like GPRS.

So,changing browser now and then not gonna help me too much :(

Back