Good NFS titles of last few years ?

puns

Staff member
Super Mod
As the title says, havent kept track of any nfs titles over last couple of years.
What are some good titles to pick up if any ? I see some remastered ones as well, anything worth picking up from that

Remastered, nope.
If you like a story based ones Payback was half-decent. I liked it.
Haven't tried Heat myself but ratings seems to be OK.

My friend tried The Run and he said it was good too but graphics might seem outdated for today. All these have average (maybe little above) story element in them.

ok ... just looking at one time playthrough on PC.
any have good replay ability (I doubt though) or multiplayer aspect which will give something extra for some more time pass.

ok ... just looking at one time playthrough on PC.
any have good replay ability (I doubt though) or multiplayer aspect which will give something extra for some more time pass.
For just one time play, get gamepass tbh. Not worth purchasing individually.
Gamepass has 5 nfs games, see if these are the ones you want to play

Yes, I strongly agree to this too. @puns MS is still giving 1 month for 50 INR I think. Use the EA play Basic which comes with that and try for yourself.

As for replayability, of course stories are redundant so not there but you can keep racing at random in almost all games. MP in NFS is not that popular.

Aah yes, good ol gamepass.
Sounds like a good option than buying individual.
thanks

NFS heat is pretty decent and yes like others suggested better get MS subscription and that too you can get 1+7 months free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC for 699Rs.

played Rivals. What garbage controls especially the menu. uninstalled in 30 mins.
Will try other ones.

Cant wait for Forza Horizon to drop

Buy game pass as everyone suggested and with that you get eaplay that way you'll be able to play nearly every nfs game. I really don't like any new nfs games they feel like cash grab. Atleast for me nfs heat was kinda garbage I stopped playing it day one.

Heat felt like it might be fun, but it suffers from pretty poor performance on my setup, which is a 3080 with an 8 core R7 1700. Found myself playing FH4 much more. Keen on more play hours on FH5, but like others said, the bugginess keeps me away for now.

Payback was decent. But NFS Heat was just fun. Easily the best NFS title I've played in the last decade (Which is not a tall order but still). Bought it for like ~650 from steam a few months ago. Finished it (mostly).

Back