PC Peripherals Good gaming mouse in budget of 4k.

ChessMaster

Disciple
Dec 7, 2011
Hello guys, I play RPG games like Dota, HON etc, wanted to get a new mouse and here is the best place to get some good suggestions.
I liked the looks and features of CM Strom Sentinel Zero-G / Advance tho I am confused what really is the difference between the two, I searched on forums and found that both have similar features and that zero-G is successor of CM Strom advance.
Also Zero-G is priced less (around 3.5k at flipkart) than advance(4.2k at theitwares).
Please anyone can tell me difference between the two and which one to go for. I know there are many complains about the twin sensor of this mouse but I really don't need it cause I don't play FPS games. Also other mouse with lots of macros and color scheme in this range would be considerable. Please suggest !

Thankyou.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
^^ For your usage, these are what I'll recommend --

Razer Naga [just for the no. of macros on it] -- Flipkart.com: Razer Naga MMOG Laser Mouse: Mouse.

Logitech MX 518 [simplicity strikes best] ~ 1300/- [else its successor the G400 is also good] OR

Razer Death Adder ~ 2100/-.

OR

if you can have these devices imported the R.A.T. series from Cyborg is also very good although I've no idea on shipping and pricing, only idea is that the R.A.T. 7 ~ 99$ Cyborg R.A.T 7 Gaming Mouse

Saitek Cyborg R.A.T 7 Gaming Mouse Video Review - YouTube -- link to video.

Hope this helps, Sire.

ChessMaster

Disciple
Dec 7, 2011
Thankyou for your suggesting, Cyborg RAT is a great mouse, but sadly i got no credit card, can anyone here help me out, I can pay in cash, I am from mumbai.

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
I can help you, but shipping and customs will take its(RAT7s) cost well above 5K....
ChessMaster said:
Thankyou for your suggesting, Cyborg RAT is a great mouse, but sadly i got no credit card, can anyone here help me out, I can pay in cash, I am from mumbai.

fLUX

Skilled
Nov 21, 2009
Bangalore
Steelseries Sensei costs about 4k in US i think if it goes above 5k with customs + shipping then get frm India only with warranty for 6k :)

Unkn0wN

Disciple
Nov 29, 2009
Mumbai, India
+1 for Razer Naga the mouse is just amazing. Could consider Roccat Kone + or Sensei for the bling. CM Storm is quite decent too but i have read that its quite large although it has a good design.

ChessMaster

Disciple
Dec 7, 2011
Unkn0wN said:
+1 for Razer Naga the mouse is just amazing. Could consider Roccat Kone + or Sensei for the bling. CM Storm is quite decent too but i have read that its quite large although it has a good design.

Currently using kone+ , also razer naga is good, but its bad design for macros can't press correct one on time! i tried it for a week or so...

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
Are the Corsair and RAT 7 available in india?

I think spending little more and buying Mamba will be better, cut off the wires, High DPI and good features, Full VFM.

No the R.A.T. series isn't available in India so tough luck on that Sire, but I think Amazon stocks it. Also the Mamba reminds me of a Death Adder minus the wire.

OP wants something for MMORPG's the Corsair Vengeance and Razer Naga suit him best because of the no. of macros present by default.

Oh, there is a new variant of the Naga available OP check out this link, maybe this will fit your criteria better -- http://ap.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-hex?utm_source=RazerStore_AP&utm_campaign=Store_HP_AP&utm_medium=leftbanner.