Good Dentist in Pune

var89

Adept
Hello,

I am a bit new to Pune city, with not many contacts here. Can anyone tell me a good dentist here.

I want to get my teeth wired up.

Many thanks i advance.

Regards

Lol. Man you can find almost tons of dentists in every gully mohallah of pune as oppose to general clinics. And many homeopathy doctors too.

Hello,

I am a bit new to Pune city, with not many contacts here. Can anyone tell me a good dentist here.

I want to get my teeth wired up.

Many thanks i advance.

Regards

I know what you mean.

Last year I had to get some surgeory done on me teeth
<
and my mouth had went thru 6 different dentists

before I settled on one who I was comfortable with....( I had 6 stitches in my mouth after the surgeory
<
)

And I highly recommend him, though he is a bit expensive but you will be very happy with him.

Who else can give you a painless Root Canal...? ...he does it with lazer and he is actually a very nice comforting person, I used to hate dentists....Most amazing was that he called the next day to check how I was doing and if the meds were suiting me etc...

Anyway, give him a call and check him out:

Dr Naresh Thakural.

He is located towards camp, on top of Nawabs restaurant.

Hope it helps...

Which area is closer to you ??

In Kothrud, Krishna Hospital is good, around Shivajinagar Sancheti is good buy might be costly ...

Thanks Abhifusion. Hospitals in general have many doctors of which some are good and some are'nt. I already had experienced this when someone suggested NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPTHALMOLOGY in which I had a horrible experience with a eye doctor though in general hospital is termed as good.

I know what you mean.

Last year I had to get some surgeory done on me teeth
<
and my mouth had went thru 6 different dentists

before I settled on one who I was comfortable with....( I had 6 stitches in my mouth after the surgeory
<
)

And I highly recommend him, though he is a bit expensive but you will be very happy with him.

Who else can give you a painless Root Canal...? ...he does it with lazer and he is actually a very nice comforting person, I used to hate dentists....Most amazing was that he called the next day to check how I was doing and if the meds were suiting me etc...

Anyway, give him a call and check him out:

Dr Naresh Thakural.

He is located towards camp, on top of Nawabs restaurant.

Hope it helps...

Thanks a lot. I will surely check him out.

Back