[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys let not cram gmano here. He is doing us all a favor by conducting this GO. When the stocks arrive he will surely let us know here on this thread. Asking him for updates every other day will be very rritating for the OP, not to forget discouraging from conducting future GOs.

I guess since few got, people are getting bit tipsy.. :D :D ....

Take your time @gmano... we know u will deliver awesomeness!!!

Guys let not cram gmano here. He is doing us all a favor by conducting this GO. When the stocks arrive he will surely let us know here on this thread. Asking him for updates every other day will be very rritating for the OP, not to forget discouraging from conducting future GOs.

Agree with this absolutely.
One of the reasons I adopted a 'pay and forget' approach. I couldn't imagine myself in his place!

Cheers @gmano!

That's what it looks like considering price of 50$. Even if You buy from within India they charge 50$, if someone here is a WUS member he may be able to throw more light on it.

That's what it looks like considering price of 50$. Even if You buy from within India they charge 50$, if someone here is a WUS member he may be able to throw more light on it.

It was $35 which included world-wide shipping.[DOUBLEPOST=1388164709][/DOUBLEPOST]
??? Are u sure? WUS is doing it with a profit???

WUS got nothing off the GO there. There was all ready a project on the F71 (affordable) section going on, so the HMT LE was not official.

Last edited:
@gmano I have filled up the Google doc with all the required details and also made the payment, which will be reflected in your account on Monday.
Thanks for all your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back