[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Firstflight, they are too good compared to DTDC. @gmano can you please check with FF the shipping cost.
First Flight, refused to accept parcels from non Business account holders, last time when I checked to ship something. I am not going to hunt for couriers (again) to ship, as already DTDC is fixed.
Have asked a client of mine to check if possible to ship at cheaper price in Bluedart, if it turns out positively before the end of the day, I will ship through Bluedart. Otherwise I will ship out at least 50 watches today by DTDC and remaining tomorrow.

Last week I used the services of Fedex. They charge me Rs200 for upto 0.5kg package. They picked up from my home. Delivered from here to mumbai in 36 hrs flat.
This is just FYI...I am ok with whatever courier you are shipping with...however, please get it packed really really well....

Appreciate all the pains that you are taking @gmano.

Regards,
Mohit

First Flight, refused to accept parcels from non Business account holders, last time when I checked to ship something. I am not going to hunt for couriers (again) to ship, as already DTDC is fixed.
Have asked a client of mine to check if possible to ship at cheaper price in Bluedart, if it turns out positively before the end of the day, I will ship through Bluedart. Otherwise I will ship out at least 50 watches today by DTDC and remaining tomorrow.
@gmano it all depends on how convenient you are. I am not forcing you to ship through different courier. We have all already paid the shipping through DTDC only. Thanks for all the pain and please update the names here first so that we all know who will be on the first list to receive them.

@gmano
Are you going to send on my different address ?
Yes, that's what you want, isn't it?

@ALL,
As mentioned earlier, I am going to ship the watches in the order of Payment made. Whoever had made their payments first will get their watches first.
I will be shipping about 50 watches today and the remaining 55 watches tomorrow or so.

@gmano , man can I get 2 pieces please?
Ok pretty please :D.

Would like to get 2 atleast if people do not buy these watches.

EDIT:
Shites, I am in second list.
Thanks man, now tell me when can I make the payment for watches and straps.

:yipiee:

Looking forward to receive my watch in the first lot :D
Heartfelt thanks to you Mano ji for the troubles you went through to make this GO happen :)

@gmano - Didnt hear back on one more watch. Not in a hurry though if you want to reduce confusion. Will transfer once you reply on that.
I can add 2 watches to your name, but only one can be shipped now. Other one will be shipped when the HMT delivers the remaining watches (or you can choose to take both the watches together in the next delivery from HMT, by that you can avoid one shipping cost). Let me know

@gmano

Looking at the interest here and as HMT is still to ship watches, is it not possible to ask them to ship some more?

Second thing as many people have not yet paid and you gave all a date of 7th December to pay, is there any spots avialable? I need 2 one for me and one for my dad.

Please respond.

@gmano

Looking at the interest here and as HMT is still to ship watches, is it not possible to ask them to ship some more?

Second thing as many people have not yet paid and you gave all a date of 7th December to pay, is there any spots avialable? I need 2 one for me and one for my dad.

Please respond.
Have added your name to the list already, Will send you the payment details later today.

Hi @gmano put in line for 1 additional watch. Let me know the if available.
@gmano You would be super busy right now. Can you add me in for 1 watch in "Second list" .
Also you have marked me as 1 in Shipping status in the document.
Is that mean the watch is shipped. :woot:

@gmano You would be super busy right now. Can you add me in for 1 watch in "Second list" .
Also you have marked me as 1 in Shipping status in the document.
Is that mean the watch is shipped. :woot:
That 1 is for your additional watch :p
Will be shipping yours tomorrow. If you want it urgently, you can collect it from me too :p

:D.... Mine is in the end of the list.. :( :(.

If you can ship me an extra watch.. please do.. :D. will pay up ASAP. but if others are there, please give em priority first obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back