[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am in if you are sending it via blue dart express shipping. I recon it would not be more than 150 bucks at max. Am in if you are sending the watch across via blue dart shipping

Hey I am in if you are sending it via blue dart express shipping. I recon it would not be more than 150 bucks at max. Am in if you are sending the watch across via blue dart shipping
Last when I sent some documents to Delhi, they charged Rs.350. I dont think its possible to ship in Bluedart for Rs.150 (I dont have an intention of opening a business account with them paying 5k or so deposit, as there are some conditions attached to it)

Last edited:
Last when I sent some documents to Delhi, they charged Rs.350. I dont think its possible to ship in Bluedart for Rs.150 (I dont have an intention of opening a business account with them paying 5k or so deposit, as there are some conditions attached to it)
I sent a 1.5 Kg Hdd via express shipping (either DHL or Bluedart) dont remember for 635. If you can just let me know thru DHL or Bluedart how much will it cost.

@gmano, I think BD and fedex are the costliest of the lot. Gati and Firstflight are good enough, but it all depends on how far they are from your place and what they charge.
Do not have much experience with Delhivery and Indiaontime, but the last few orders that were shipped through them reached me quick and in good condition.
Please check with them and update here so that there are other options available.

How about a few pictures of how the watch looks gmano?

BTW, I got my HMT Janata from Flipkart yesterday. Wound it up, put it on the green NATO strap. Only to find that it stopped running after a while. Tapped it on the back a few times and it's running again. Touch wood.
DSC_0001.jpg

Minimum charge of Bluedart is 310 for 500 grams, 465 for 1 kg.

SO no u cannot enjoy Premium Service at Economy cost.

@gmano, I think BD and fedex are the costliest of the lot. Gati and Firstflight are good enough, but it all depends on how far they are from your place and what they charge.
Do not have much experience with Delhivery and Indiaontime, but the last few orders that were shipped through them reached me quick and in good condition.
Please check with them and update here so that there are other options available.

Delhivery,Indiontime and EComexpress mostly do e-commerce shipments only.

Delhivery and Ecomexpress are excellent,while Indiaontime is never on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back