GO : GSKILL Gaming Rams @ Best Prices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
[attachment=8738:15236.attach]​

GSKILL 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz RipJaws Single Stick F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL Desktop Ram - 1650 + Shipping

f312800cl9s4gbrl.jpg

GSKILL 4GB (2 X 2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RipJawsX F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL Desktop Ram - 1850 + Shipping

f312800cl9d4gbxlaz.jpg

GSKILL 8GB (2 X 4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz Sniper Edition F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR Desktop Ram
- 3400 + Shipping

f312800cl9d8gbsr.jpg

EBAY Listing - YES
PM me to Confirm ur Orders!!!
Shipping Details -
@ Actuals

Warranty Details -
Lifetime Warranty
Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to HDFC / ICICI Bank A/c
OR
Buy it from EBAY - eBay India Store - TheITWaresShop: Earphones, Cooling Devices, Power Supply
Order Placement -
PM me with your details like.
Full Name

Shipping Address with Landmark

Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)

Email address
Add me on - Gmail or Yahoo ---> Click Here!!
Thank You.

Attachments

• g.skill-logo.jpg
    g.skill-logo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 159
^^ Soon you will see that ebay price going up as Prime is the importer and now all resellers/dealers will complain that Prime are selling at dealer price in ebay :mad:

Anyway normal Transcend DDR 1333 Mhz 4Gb stick is down to Rs 1275~1300 + VAT in the market as of yesterday :D.

Changed the price for 4GBRL also these are Imported and Distributed by us - TheITWares (E-Lounge)

Will have the ebay listing's up soon

Funny, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4 GB X 2 @ 1600 Mhz is 4.2k on smcinternational.in. How did you get it so cheap? Looks like yours is selling for half the price

Can I keep these Ripjaws-x 1600Mhz 2*2GB along with my Ripjaws 2*2GB 1600Mhz... Will they work together:S.. I have an X58 motherboard..

Which one is better 1*4Gb or two 2GB's along with the already having 2*2GB???:S

Javed343 said:
Funny, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4 GB X 2 @ 1600 Mhz is 4.2k on smcinternational.in. How did you get it so cheap? Looks like yours is selling for half the price

You will never get good prices for anything from smc , there prices are always around 15 % + the current market price

My question was about the service support. We've recently seen some issues on the forums regarding distribution products, and hassles of service when distribution is withdrawn. If there are issues with products with a 1 year warranty, you can expect a lot more concern when buying products with a lifetime warranty. At the very least, 3 to 4 years is the lifecycle of a single system including its memory configuration. The support is important from that point of view.

I've bought some Corsair memory from you and I know I go to Kaizen for support. Is there a service center for G.Skill? Or does one have to ship back to you? How long will you provide support for? Does G.Skill stand behind products sold in India in case the distribution is withdrawn? How does shipping work?

Would appreciate a little more than a 1-liner.

Something which did cropped in my mind as well.

And correct me if i am wrong here.. Lifetime means 3 years generally .. right ?

(ie the perceived lifetime of the product, not the owner, as is generally assumed by people.)

Lifetime warranty means the Customer will get Warranty till the product is being Manufactured by the Manufacturer , from what i have seen GSkill still manufactures DDR1 Rams too so the time will be a lot longer.

The customers will have to send the Rams back to us in case there is any problem with the Rams and we will replace the Ram with a new one and the Warranty of the Old one will be carry forwarded.

If at a point say something goes Out of stock at the date u claim the warranty, on those products we will be giving you a replacement for the same if we have one, if not that then will offer u an upgrade (Say for eg u give us a Gskill 4gb ram for rma and we don't have replacement but we have 8gb then u can take that by paying us differential amount which will be the (Current Market Value of the 8GB Ram as on date u claim warranty - Current Market Value of the 4GB Ram as on date u gave it back for RMA))

Lastly if we don't have anything to offer similar to what u had bought or u don't want to upgrade to a similar product from the same brand then a Credit Note will be offered whose Value will be equal to the Current market value of that product as on the date when u claim the warranty of the same, which you can redeem by buying any of the products that we distribute and have stock.

All Values will be of the Values of New products as on date u claimed warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back