GO: Dell Bluetooth Headset BH200@1800

1. At the numbers 'only' thing: OOPS :ashamed:

2. Office guys say nothin in my name. I even went down to the place where they keep everything. No packages today :( some orange stuff from TNT too :p but nothin for me :(

Just checked: Status says: "Company Closed On Delivery Attempt. Follow Up Actions Underway. "

:mad: :mad: :mad: Those ######$!!!!*****@@##$$$ Its a software company. Open 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: night shifts and all.
EDIT: Did some shouting at those guys on the phone. Turns out he came, was asked to wait 5 min by the security guy, so he left saying he doesnt have time :mad: WTF? Great service!!! Now they say they ll promptly deliver tomorrow morning :mad: I am gonna follow up on this. Not Fair!

again I went to this dtdc today.. they refused shipping within the city too.. its prolly the most f***ed up branch..

i will send it to rahul via some other local courier service, he will ship it from there.

spynic said:
again I went to this dtdc today.. they refused shipping within the city too.. its prolly the most f***ed up branch..

i will send it to rahul via some other local courier service, he will ship it from there.

look on the dtdc site for another franchisee nearby ;)

Hmm,

I cant connect this bluetooth headset to my nokia e-50.

it shows and when I try to connect it says "unable to pair"

it doesn't even ask pass code, before that it says that.

If someone knows the reason let me know.

Secondly can I install two bluetooth devices in my computer ? If I put two dongles ?

The BH-200 has to be made in "Pairing Mode" before u can try searching for it in ur E50. Please read the manual which comes with the BH-200 to find out how to put it in pairing mode. ( I guess you have to press for 8-10 sec continously and the blue LED on the side should be blinking)

coolraghav said:
did that thing Supra :| and music is skipping while playing via computer.

Maybe same bluetooth is using mouse and keyboard transfers too ?

ur dongle must be able to handle transfer rates..

HEy!! its absolutely compatible with the nokia phones paired it with my n81 been using it for 3 days now its simply awesome!!! you gotta pair the device keep the play pause button pressed ull see a bluelight keep it pressed till it flickers thenu start pairing default code 0000.It also worked awesome with my dell inspiron lappy had to dload driver for vista using the update option, all woking fine!! the batt life is amazing!!

Cheers

spynic said:
ur dongle must be able to handle transfer rates..

its microsoft bluetooth, maybe I get something like KMD was selling before..I lost it, bought it from him once.

Soon as my Nokia e50 finds the device and click to pair with it, it says unable to pair it..Without even asking for the code..so this comes generally after one step and before the code step.

erm, so I dont have solution to anything either..lol

finally :D got it.

+ regards to TNT service: I shot them a mail yesterday night at 11:30, received a call from Mumbai from someone in marketing at 11. Apologized for the mistake and promised suitable action against the silly person responsible. Seems I might be willing to give them another chance ;) Esp considering their shipping rates seem decent as well.

Thanks Spynic.

PS: Just 1 thing, while I did get hit with octroi, the bill u sent is for a single piece (1800). is there a second bill inside roxtins box?

spynic said:
^yes.. how did u get charged for octroi? n how much?

Octroi? It depends on their mood :no: One of the hazards of ordering stuff from outside to Pune :p Used to it by now. Anyway, luckily teh value declared was 1800 instead of 3.6 :D so got hit with only 80 Rs. That saved me another 80, so thx for that ;)

OT: Received 2Xep630s from Amarbir. No octroi on those. Like I said, depends on their mood,

Back