GO: Creative EP630 at 880/- bux +shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i presumed it as 3 pieces - changed it to 2, how will spacescreamer's idea work, for all mumbai ppl(8 required): i guess they can tag along with me to lammy to buy the earphones, i'll hv to ship for the ppl out of mumbai, will call dtdc 2mrw, could anyone tellme the weight of the earphones with box nd everything

^ or they can pick it up from u?

Same for other cities. People can pick it up from some guy which lives in a central area.

can you pm me your sbi account number .... will make the deposit ..does sbi allow cheque deposits or cash deposit?

can you pm me your sbi account number .... will make the deposit ..does sbi allow cheque deposits or cash deposit?

@kippu: i told you all first pls pm me your real name,postage address & tel no. for all people transferring money to my sbi acc., for mumbai people pls pm me your contact no. and real name, let me confirm first abt the courier charges 2mrw

Ok...now i want to clarify one thing.....i have allready shown intrest in 1 piece in trishulrai's thread.

So with whom do i transact?

^ Your wish.. Thing is he already bough the pieces so is stuck with them. Im thinking of taking it from him to save him the loss..

i suggest this to resolve the problem : -

Trish dude u need not panic.. First thing

Secondly ..First We Simply accumulate the list of Guys who want to get the EP Earphones..

Then we can either do this:

As trishul dude is located in mumbai .. 10 ppl from mumbai pick it up from him .. so that the cost comes roughly equal to this new 850/- wala GO

OR

We shift some users from this GO (and i mean if and wen this GO reaches 25).. again those from mumbai to Trishul's GO so that he can balance the already bought EP and required ones for the price of 850/- each .. smooth talking ofcource wd be the key ..
all guys can try to personally pick it up from him .. cutting the overall cost and inturn any financial slump for trishul ..

Sorry if i sounded stoopid ..

Now people we have a situation in our hands and this is what I propose, doesnt cost anybody much either

This GO needs 25 people, should be easy enough if we wait for 2-3 days

Trishul has 10 pieces....

total 35 pieces for total cost of 30750

that means the average cost comes to 880

Now this is what I propose, instead of 850, make the GO at 880+Shipping, not a huge loss to anyone, also shipping can be saved by NODAL method as illustrated by spacescreamer.

Gaurav, you and Trishul meet up, and all the 35 pieces get combined...

What say both of ya and all the people interested?

arre u take the credit man, full credit.....dont worry lol...

just waiting for trishul to get online so we can finalize on the idea...

Ank1t said:
Its a good idea deepak. But we need 35 pieces confirmed for that!

Kumar said:
Ok ppl.....pls come to a quick solution....im fine either way

spacescreamer said:
very nice.. just remodelled my funda eh ..??

mehnat meri aur credit aapka .. Khair koi nahi .. :D

Ok guys, the NEW price is 880+Shipping

We need a minimum of 35 orders and till now we have 24

Hope everyone is ok with the marginal increase in the price.

here's the updated list
spacescreamer *2 pieces Noida
Shade *1 Bangalore
kniwor *1 jaipur
Ank1t *2 Bangalore
kippu *1 mumbai
sumedhmumbai *1 Mumbai
Kumar *1 Visakhapatnam
greenhorn *2 pune and trivandrum
AMD4life *1 Chennai
Aces170*1 Mumbai
Vivek_Punjabi*1 Mumbai