FS: Software Giveaway 87 Disc of Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Edubuntu CD Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

Disciple
    • Product Name: 35 x Ubuntu 6.06, 4 x Ubuntu 6.06 64Bit, 2x Ubuntu 6.06 MAC, 3 x Ubuntu 7.04, 25 x Kubuntu 6.06, 3 x Kubuntu 7.04, 12 x Edubuntu 6.06, 3 x Edubuntu 7.04. Total 87 discs.
    • Expected Price: Rs 0
    • Shipping charges: Rs 100 (Total Weight 3KG) Shipping within Kerala Only
    • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.ubuntu.com/
    • Description if any: Never used dics. Tested random disc and working fine. Small bubbles on discs, but working fine. All scratch free discs.
    • Reason for Sale: No longer needed.
    • Product condition: 7 out of 10.
    • Purchase Date: June 2007
    • Remaining Warranty period: No
    • Warranty available in: No
    • Invoice Available: No
    • Shipping from: Kottayam, Kerala
    • Shipping to: Kerala Only.
    • Preferred courier: DTDC
    • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

Attachments

• DSC_0172.JPG
    DSC_0172.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
FYI, for the unknowing ones, the bubbles he is talking about are under the sticker of discs and there is absolutely nothing to worry about :)

You can't expect someone old software in bulk. Sending disks on request, one at a time will make it more likely that someone requests it. Its' just my opinion though :)

You can't expect someone old software in bulk. Sending disks on request, one at a time will make it more likely that someone requests it. Its' just my opinion though :)
You do realize he is giving them away right ? Sending disks on request, packing them up, going to the courier office, PAYING for the courier, lol...you're just asking too much for something that is being given away for free :p

You do realize he is giving them away right ? Sending disks on request, packing them up, going to the courier office, PAYING for the courier, lol...you're just asking too much for something that is being given away for free :p

Dude the title has been changed today, before that it was being SOLD. Not per piece, but entire lot together.

Dude the title has been changed today, before that it was being SOLD. Not per piece, but entire lot together.

I don't think so. This thread was created on Wednesday at 1:20 p.m., and you can see my first post was made at 1:35 p.m., and it was already a "GIVEAWAY" at that point :)

I don't think so. This thread was created on Wednesday at 1:20 p.m., and you can see my first post was made at 1:35 p.m., and it was already a "GIVEAWAY" at that point :)
You are very correct. Thanks for supporting me.

The ubuntu is taking too much space in my room. Can't throw it away. So giving it away for free. Anyone interested can pay for shipping can get it.

This is weird, threads have been merged or something.

Anyways Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back