Gigabyte D525TUD Mini ITX NM10 Atom D525 (1.8GHZ DDR3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Hi All

About to order this beauty for my Download RIG, good thing is that it come with 64-bit instruction set, so that i may put a full throttle of 4 GIG of memory and the best part is that it is Dual Core with 4 Threads, so equipted enough for general computing purpose as well.

3350.jpg

3351.jpg

Deal Link - Linke Computer, Gigabyte, GA-D525TUD, Gigabyte D525TUD Mini ITX NM10 Atom D525/1.8GHZ DDR3 1PCI Sound GBLAN SATA RAID USB2.0 Motherboard , Linke Computer

Product Page - GA-D525TUD (rev. 1.x) - GIGABYTE

Processor Specs - http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=49490

If anyone is interested then I may order 2, As of now, one is costing me something like Rs. 5150 Shipped to India.

So lemme know your likes.

GODSPEED

for a download rig alone... isnt this a overkill?

This was in my list when i was just planning for a DL rig also. and then settled on the d410.

m-jeri said:
for a download rig alone... isnt this a overkill?

This was in my list when i was just planning for a DL rig also. and then settled on the d410.
Price wise it may be but not performance wise...

^^

:S.... thats why i said download rig. what sort of performance does it need?. my old 945GCLF2 was no slouch either.

^... That's personal preference.... depends a lot upon how you are satisfied with a download rig, depending on usage & config..... This config is a bare min for me for a download rig...

As I will be back in India only for a short while, hence would configure it for my family and connect remotely after i leave.

All i need it to do is Download, Run some office utilities and Skype, and my current system would be an overkill for it.

And once i am back, i would post all my stuff on sale, that costs about Half A Million Rupees as of now. So keep an eye on that as well.

GODSPEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back