Get free samples

Got SMS immediately :p Ordered Ariel, Pantiene Pro V. Thanks OP :) You can order 1 from each sample i guess. So go and order whatever you need.

DarkAngel said:
Got SMS immediately :p Ordered Ariel, Pantiene Pro V. Thanks OP :) You can order 1 from each sample i guess. So go and order whatever you need.
oops...i thought we can just order one from the available options....
hope none of the guys here are ordering whisper or pamper....;)

So another promotion company is going to get bankrupt due to TE.

Keep it up guys.

BTW, I registered too. Haven't received the code yet.

agantuk said:
Tried this last time. Ordered 5 items. Didn't get a SINGLE item till date. I wouldn't bother wasting my time again.
Dont be in haste...you should had ordered one item at a time and another item on receiving previous ones.

^^No, dont do like that because they ship only after a month or so and if you go by this method then it will take 7-8 months. Order all you want and they will send you all of them in single box.

Getting this error 'Sorry but we do not service in your location. Click here to see the list of servicable locations. ' And surprisingly, Pune is there in that list. What do I do?

^^I have also entered a Pune address and it worked fine. May be exact pin code is not servicable. Enter any other pin code of Pune.

raksrules said:
^^No, dont do like that because they ship only after a month or so and if you go by this method then it will take 7-8 months. Order all you want and they will send you all of them in single box.

Did you got this way, all item in one box ?

^^Yes few months back when i had registered, i did get all items in a single box through DTDC courier. Till date i have received 3 such boxes :p

hurray!!! long live TE. please dont tell me that i will receive a 2rs shampoo pouch.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw, did any one here requested for wisper? :p

^^No they send a 100 Ml H&S and a 100 Ml Pantene shampoo so it is not a 2 rs pouch.

Even the gillette gel (not available now) was the smaller one that costs 25-30 dont know

About whisper, why not, people here do have GFs and wives.

About Pampers, we do have dads here on TE.

^^ lol... Think of saying to your GF that you have a surprise gift for her and then giving her a pack of Whisper.. :p do tell us what happens after you try it :D

Back