Get FREE Mobile Recharge (Rs.5- Rs.100) On registration @ Mobikwik.com

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Just proves, we Indians would go to any length to get something for free even if the value of that something is negligible. :p

intacto

Adept
Apr 12, 2010
Bluffmaster said:
Just proves, we Indians would go to any length to get something for free even if the value of that something is negligible. :p

yo!! am not goin to let this offer go out of my hand :p :p and i still didnot get the sms..my dnd is active may be thts the reason....got an other sim will try with that.

Superbad

Skilled
May 26, 2009
^this happens if you go directly to the website. Instead go from the link which rocker posted. You would get your authentication code. Also make sure that dnd is not active . Else you wont get the talktime.
Got 2x 10rs recharge. Was trying for the third when website went in maintenance mode. :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

no coupon codes coming now :(

Nov 13, 2011
Kolkata
if you did not get the coupon code you can register with another email.. 1st enter mobile no, get verification code, then register..

I got the coupon code, but didn't gave any recharge balance

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok got rs 5 :(

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
Here's one useful trick:

Once you register through any mobile and create an account, you get a promo code on your mobile/email.

Keep that code and don't apply it.

Now, register as many numbers you can at Mobikwik, and just keep the promo codes.

Finally, you can add all the promo codes in one single account, the amount keeps adding up.

For Eg: Made account#1, received a promo code, made account#2, received another promo code.

Now applied promo code1 as well as promo code 2 in one single account. ( So the discount amount adds up)

The trick is 100% working, tried and tested.