FS: Others Garage Sale - Lots of items for sale - will be added every few days

I received the Amazon echo. and monitors stand and adaptor long back

But second parecl it was supposed to be in.... technically speaking i never received the monitor parcel. it didnt even reach my city.

later it was found that one out of two monitor got damaged as told by seller when he got the supposed return parcel. :)

my loss!!

PRICING UPDATE!
ItemPrice
4 Channel Stereo Mini Audio Mixer800/- Shipped
HP z240 SFF Workstation9500/- Shipped
Alcatel 10GBPS SFP+ SFP B+ GPON OLT1500/- Shipped
Apple MacBook Pro Airport Card + Adaptor - 1 Left1800/- Shipped
Dell OptiPlex 3080 Tiny i5-10500T + 8GB RAM20000/- Shipped
Dell OptiPlex 3080 Tiny i5-10400 + 8GB RAMSOLD
HP ProDesk 400 G6 Tiny i5-10500T + 8GB RAM22000/- shipped
Western Digital 3TB WD30EFRXSOLD
6MM Single Sided Foam tape300/- Shipped
19Inch Cable Management Panel300/- each
HP MicroServer Gen10 Plus33000/- Shipped
Apple MacMini Late 2014 i5/8GB/1TB HDDSOLD
2 x Seagate ST4000DM00 4TB Hard driveSOLD
TP-Link AC1200 Archer C6SOLD
Amazon Echo Dot 3rd GenSOLD
TP-LINK USB to Ethernet Adapter (UE306) & Storite USB to Gigabit Ethernet AdapterSOLD
Intel NUC 7th Gen NUC7i5BNHSOLD
Micron 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAMSOLD
Apple Magic Keyboard A1644SOLD
Honor Magic Watch 2 46MMSOLD
2 x Crucial Basics 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAMSOLD
Raidon GR5630-SB3SOLD
LG 27MP68HM-P 27 Inch 60Hz 1080P MonitorSOLD
Sonoff POW R2SOLD
Sonoff Basic R3SOLD
Logitech MK540 Advanced Wireless KeyboardSOLD
Dell PowerConnect 6224 - 24 PORT Managed SwitchSOLD
Amazon FireTV Stick 4K MAXSOLD

@Zino there is a "Feedback corner" section where we can have a discussion related to this, let's not add stuff to this sales thread. Open up a post there and I can share all my details.

PRICING UPDATE!
ItemPrice
4 Channel Stereo Mini Audio Mixer800/- Shipped
HP z240 SFF Workstation9500/- Shipped
Alcatel 10GBPS SFP+ SFP B+ GPON OLT1500/- Shipped
Apple MacBook Pro Airport Card + Adaptor - 1 Left1800/- Shipped
Dell OptiPlex 3080 Tiny i5-10500T + 8GB RAM20000/- Shipped
Dell OptiPlex 3080 Tiny i5-10400 + 8GB RAMSOLD
HP ProDesk 400 G6 Tiny i5-10500T + 8GB RAM22000/- shipped
Western Digital 3TB WD30EFRXSOLD
6MM Single Sided Foam tape300/- Shipped
19Inch Cable Management Panel300/- each
HP MicroServer Gen10 Plus33000/- Shipped
Apple MacMini Late 2014 i5/8GB/1TB HDDSOLD
2 x Seagate ST4000DM00 4TB Hard driveSOLD
TP-Link AC1200 Archer C6SOLD
Amazon Echo Dot 3rd GenSOLD
TP-LINK USB to Ethernet Adapter (UE306) & Storite USB to Gigabit Ethernet AdapterSOLD
Intel NUC 7th Gen NUC7i5BNHSOLD
Micron 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAMSOLD
Apple Magic Keyboard A1644SOLD
Honor Magic Watch 2 46MMSOLD
2 x Crucial Basics 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAMSOLD
Raidon GR5630-SB3SOLD
LG 27MP68HM-P 27 Inch 60Hz 1080P MonitorSOLD
Sonoff POW R2SOLD
Sonoff Basic R3SOLD
Logitech MK540 Advanced Wireless KeyboardSOLD
Dell PowerConnect 6224 - 24 PORT Managed SwitchSOLD
Amazon FireTV Stick 4K MAXSOLD

@Zino there is a "Feedback corner" section where we can have a discussion related to this, let's not add stuff to this sales thread. Open up a post there and I can share all my details.
i kind of donated you the whole money. ! :)

why would i open a thread. for that . as for the details. I didnt even recieve the so called sent parcel. your case was solid if i had received the damaged item..which was not the case.

But people should know what happened. so that they be careful in dealing in such situation. i have traveling in emergency so could not send you back your stand. sorry for that

USER=38213]@Zino[/USER] there is a "Feedback corner" section where we can have a discussion related to this, let's not add stuff to this sales thread. Open up a post there and I can share all my details.
[/QUOTE]
Sale thread is best palace to update if something goes not as plan. I remembered discussion about share responsibility among buyer vs seller especially in situation like this. Both parties are mature here, I strongly recommend to find a common ground so other party can't feel cheated.

Needed a 2/3 TB HDD as a replacement parity drive for a RAID setup and @aasimenator managed to ship one unit of the Western Digital 3TB WD30EFRX. The packaging was quite sturdy and the product itself is in a very good condition despite its age.

Popped it in, did some surface and sector scans, and waited till completion of the whole RAID rebuilding process. Everything's working good so far.

Last edited:
Sorry I have not been able to respond, I was away and travelling.

Firstly let's deal with @Zino issue:
He had purchased the 2 LG Monitors and the Amazon Echo, and asked me to ship them to his location, My post related to the monitor, clearly mentions, that I do not take any responsibility of damage occurring during shipping.
Notes:
  • Although my packing is very good, I would not like to ship these, unless someone really wants them, whether insured or not, I will take no responsibility for damage that occurred during shipping.
  • 7-Day testing warranty will be provided.
  • If someone wants them they can test and pickup from my location near Kalyan.

I packed the 2 monitors in the monitor box I had, and the stands, adapters and the Echo in another. while the smaller box reached the buyer safely, the monitor's box was stuck in a warehouse 35KMs away from his location. I tried to contact ShipRocket and XpressBees, no response from them, they would close the ticket the next day without any response. I asked @Zino if he could help and find out what the hold-up was, which he obliged and found out that someone there had met with a big accident and therefore all parcels were stuck for some reason and the office was closed.
Then the next day, @Zino called and said that he got hold of the guy and they said that the package was returned. I checked the tracker and it was stating the same that my package was reaching Udaipur. I told @Zino that I would verify the package and assess it for damage and if everything is correct I will reship it. The day it arrived, it was in a large white jute bag, I signed over the paper as I was late and had to leave for some work, I came back that date late in the evening and opened it up and not only was the box torn from one side there was also damage to one of the monitors.

I informed @Zino and asked him if I should send him the good one, to which he agreed, and asked for a refund for the other, to which I pointed him to the thread above related to this, he stated that since he did not even receive the package, and said to keep the other monitor and the money, to which I replied that I am fully willing to send him the working monitor or refund him the money for the working monitor but the dead monitor is not something I will take a loss for when I clearly mentioned it in my post.

I contacted Shiprocket and Xpressbees regarding the damaged item, and they said since I already signed it and no remarks were mentioned regarding the damage they will not honour the insurance, I told them that the package was delivered sealed in a bag and there was no way for me to inspect it before taking delivery unless I told the agent to open the bag at that time I really didn't have the time as I had to leave.

Anyways, that is about it from my end, like I said, I offered him the option of either a refund of the working monitor or the working monitor shipped back to him. both options he didn't want to take, full refund is out of the question because I clearly mentioned its not my responsibility if damage occurs during shipping, whether the parcel was returned to me in damaged condition or whether it was lost in transit or even if it was received by the buyer in damaged condition, it is not my responsibility, I don't mention this on other items I ship because I know the possibility of damage is quite low with the way I pack stuff, but there will always be a possibility of damage to monitors, due to how delicate they are, and therefore I mentioned that I do not want to ship them, unless someone requests it.

Courier Tracking:
1696946768476.png

Packaging Sent:
IMG_3482.jpg
IMG_3485.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3482.jpg

Package arrived:
IMG_3713.jpg

1 x Dead Monitor:
a25038fb-0458-4aa8-9f6d-5df0b012b17b.jpeg

Please dont mind, this is just my opinion...

1.. While receiving the item the seller should have checked and should have left the remark, if he noticed that the items came back in a different kind of wrapping, it's clear that the packaging was tempered with on the way..

2.. There is no fault of the buyer, disclaimer or no disclaimer, he didn't even receive the items let alone touch them and I suppose he had nothing to do with anything apart from making the payment..

(If I was to ship a monitor, I would pack the primal box with loads of paddings inside an even bigger box)

Still both should have a frank talk and bear the loss amicably.. But I still feel all that the buyer had to do was pay money everything else is in sellers control... Insurance, expensive shipping, better packaging.. Etc..

Please dont mind, this is just my opinion...

1.. While receiving the item the seller should have checked and should have left the remark, if he noticed that the items came back in a different kind of wrapping, it's clear that the packaging was tempered with on the way..

2.. There is no fault of the buyer, disclaimer or no disclaimer, he didn't even receive the items let alone touch them and I suppose he had nothing to do with anything apart from making the payment..

(If I was to ship a monitor, I would pack the primal box with loads of paddings inside an even bigger box)

Still both should have a frank talk and bear the loss amicably.. But I still feel all that the buyer had to do was pay money everything else is in sellers control... Insurance, expensive shipping, better packaging.. Etc..
thanks. !

thats what i tried to explain. but anyway. i have mentioned what i have decided asked him to keep the money for both :)

i am yet to ship his adaptor and stand. which reached me with echo.

actually i am in travel back and forth for a family medical emergency in darjeeling. my home town

also there is another aspect. if i had received. i would have found the box damage, i would not have accepted . for this i messaged seller that i have a good set of lawyers and good contact in my state.

for that the sellers thought otherwise ...and told me that these threat will not affect him. at that time i understood the seller is very young and naive in understanding..what i was trying to say. bhai tere ko 17k ke liye pareshan karke muje kya milega. i told him to keep it for himself and enjoy life.

actual reason i told him was that i would have sued the shipping company in consumer court because the item actually billed for 17k (by seller)

thanks man for your view on the deal

Last edited:
thanks. !

thats what i tried to explain. but anyway. i have mentioned what i have decided asked him to keep the money for both :)

i am yet to ship his adaptor and stand. which reached me with echo.

actually i am in travel back and forth for a family medical emergency in darjeeling. my home town

also there is another aspect. if i had received. i would have found the box damage, i would not have accepted . for this i messaged seller that i have a good set of lawyers and good contact in my state.

for that the sellers thought otherwise ...and told me that these threat will not affect him. at that time i understood the seller is very young and naive in understanding..what i was trying to say. bhai tere ko 17k ke liye pareshan karke muje kya milega. i told him to keep it for himself and enjoy life.

actual reason i told him was that i would have sued the shipping company in consumer court because the item actually billed for 17k (by seller)

thanks man for your view on the deal
I think you should file a court case against @aasimenator You didn’t even touch the item, how can you be held responsible for 17k? It doesn’t matter what the disclaimers are. No court would be stupid to take these nonsensical terms seriously. You can go to consumer court and try your luck first as it is much easier and faster. You can do it without a lawyer.

Last edited:
When a seller mentioned that he would not take responsibility for shipping damage, a buyer should not buy this via shipping, especially on monitors, glass cabinets, and other fragile items.
Thank you!
If the buyer did not agree with my terms set, it was up to him to negotiate the terms, If he had said "even though you have mentioned that you have no responsibility once the item is shipped. I would like you to have full or partial responsibility in case there is damage during shipping" - Then it would have been up to me to decide whether to risk it or not.

You can go on and on about the unsaid rules, but none of that matters, there is a clear mention of what my terms are for shipping the product, at the end of the day My Item = My rules, if you don't like the terms just don't buy it or negotiate them before purchasing. I mentioned that I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP THEM, for the same reason. ask anyone here who has dealt with me in the past, my packaging is good, even for giveaway items I've sent.

Nowhere in the chat did you mention or imply that the threat of a lawyer was aimed at not me but at the shipping company, the way you worded this was "I did not receive the package, some ethics involved on the forum, I have the highest score on the forum, so refund the full amount minus the alexa or keep the whole amount, I am influential and have my own lawyers; if damaged goods were received I would have gotten 100% of it in consumer court."
A screenshot of that part of the conversation is below
1697094390199.png

As I said then I will say it again for @codwapeace Threats of court cases and lawyers don't scare me, I know there is nothing wrong that I did, the terms mentioned were there to protect me from such scenarios and it will - unless there is a forum rule that says, seller bares all shipping damage or even partial shipping damage that supersedes or contradicts my post, the terms defined in my post is the one that will count, I cannot reiterate it enough, no one was forcing you or anyone here to buy my items. You came to me to purchase it, you did not mention that you did not agree with my shipping condition.

I have said it before, I am willing to refund you the full amount for the working monitor. Since you do not want to accept that, the only thing I can do is offer you a partial refund for the damage, there is no way I will digest the full cost of the damaged monitor, I am not reselling these items, there is no profit to be made here, this was not a business transaction these were personal items, I just want to move on from this..

Our total amount was 18500/-
- Amazon Echo = Rs. 1500/-
Both Monitor = Rs. 17000/-
Full refund for working Monitor = Rs. 8500/-
Partial refund for dead monitor = Rs. 4250/-
Total Refund = Rs. 12750/-

Think about it and let me know.
@Mods please clean up the thread after so I can proceed with my sales thread.

As I said then I will say it again for @codwapeace Threats of court cases and lawyers don't scare me, I know there is nothing wrong that I did, the terms mentioned were there to protect me from such scenarios and it will - unless there is a forum rule that says, seller bares all shipping damage or even partial shipping damage that supersedes or contradicts my post, the terms defined in my post is the one that will count, I cannot reiterate it enough, no one was forcing you or anyone here to buy my items. You came to me to purchase it, you did not mention that you did not agree with my shipping condition.

Our total amount was 18500/-
- Amazon Echo = Rs. 1500/-
Both Monitor = Rs. 17000/-
Full refund for working Monitor = Rs. 8500/-
Partial refund for dead monitor = Rs. 4250/-
Total Refund = Rs. 12750/-

Think about it and let me know.
@Mods please clean up the thread after so I can proceed with my sales thread.
This transaction has unreasonable terms and no terms and conditions can hold up in court if they are extremely lopsided which they are in this case. It is good that you are not scared of court threats. But I didn’t threaten you.

You know that the buyer did nothing wrong and he is out the full amount for your mistake of insufficient packaging. I think you are choosing the right direction by offering half the refund. You can move a little forward as remember that the buyer didn’t even touch the package.

I don’t think anything should be cleaned from this thread as the prospective buyers should know how you deal with any issues. Moreover people should stop buying from such sellers who put such lopsided conditions such as those who are upvoting your comment.
my packaging is good, even for giveaway items I've sent.
That is what I don’t understand about the no responsibility brigade. If your packaging is so good why can’t you trust it enough to take responsibility?

This transaction has unreasonable terms and no terms and conditions can hold up in court if they are extremely lopsided which they are in this case. It is good that you are not scared of court threats. But I didn’t threaten you.

You know that the buyer did nothing wrong and he is out the full amount for your mistake of insufficient packaging. I think you are choosing the right direction by offering half the refund. You can move a little forward as remember that the buyer didn’t even touch the package.

I don’t think anything should be cleaned from this thread as the prospective buyers should know how you deal with any issues. Moreover people should stop buying from such sellers who put such lopsided conditions such as those who are upvoting your comment.

That is what I don’t understand about the no responsibility brigade. If your packaging is so good why can’t you trust it enough to take responsibility?
The seller is offering partial refund for the dead monitor. This is fair for both parties.

Back