Budget 31-40k Gaming RIG Under 35k with accesory

altainta

Disciple
Q: What is your budget?

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
  • NONE

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

• None

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
CPUIntel/AMD
MotherboardIntel/Asus/gigabyte/biostar
RAMgskill/corsair
GPU?
HDD500gb wd
ODDASUS
CABINET?
PSU?
MONITOR20/22/24 or second
k/b mouseWireless!
speaker2.1/2.0
UPSAs per config
WEBCAMGood lowest
spike guardbelkin

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

• Depending on the build i might have to add GFX or HDD (If GPU is not included in suggestions)

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

• Mumbai
  • But it will be shifted to pune so UPS is must lots of power cut

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

• Yes if anything good is currently available please provide link.

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

• Gaming
  • Browsing
  • Desktop Processing
  • Watching HD movies

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

• Anything with good ASS if good with me

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

• Building for a kid Age 16-17 don't know which game he will play but latest with low - med setting preferable

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

1. Don't know

Q: Are you looking to overclock?

• No

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

• Windows 7 64 bit

Intel Core i3 2100 ~6500/-
Intel DH67-BL ~6500/-
Corsair ValueRAM 4GB x2 ~2500/- OR G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 ~3500/-
AMD HD 7750 1GB ~7000/- [OR you can add a graphics card later as planned]
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB ~5000/- [OR buy a second hand hard-drive from the TE market to save cash]
Samsung / HP optical drive ~1000/-
NZXT Source Elite 210 ~2200/-
Seasonic S12II 430W ~3100/-
Dell ST2220L ~8500/- OR Dell IN2030M ~6500/-
APC BR650VA-IN ~2800/-

Hope you find this configuration to your liking, Cheerio!!

Intel Core i3 2100 ~6500/-
Intel DH67-BL ~6500/-
Corsair ValueRAM 4GB x2 ~2500/- OR G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 ~3500/-
AMD HD 7750 1GB ~7000/- [OR you can add a graphics card later as planned]
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB ~5000/- [OR buy a second hand hard-drive from the TE market to save cash]
Samsung / HP optical drive ~1000/-
NZXT Source Elite 210 ~2200/-
Seasonic S12II 430W ~3100/-
Dell ST2220L ~8500/- OR Dell IN2030M ~6500/-
APC BR650VA-IN ~2800/-

Hope you find this configuration to your liking, Cheerio!!

WAY OVER BUDGET

Oh man there is no Keyboard mouse wireless the
1400 wireless keyboard mouse
total goes to 44.5k with graphic card without it 37.1k or something

How can it be under budget other thing no included in your config

webcam
speaker
Keyboard/mouse wireless

Kindly suggest a VFM option and with accessories thank you...

WAY OVER BUDGET

Oh man there is no Keyboard mouse wireless the
1400 wireless keyboard mouse
total goes to 44.5k with graphic card without it 37.1k or something

How can it be under budget other thing no included in your config

webcam
speaker
Keyboard/mouse wireless

In the case of budget --
  • scale back the processor to a -- Intel Pentium G620 ~3500/-;
  • Buy a 20" monitor instead of a 22";
  • buy a hard drive from the TE Member's Market, check this deal thread and scout for similar offers over the days;
  • speakers go for the Altec Lansing BXR 1221 ~1100/-;
  • buy the graphics card later but, till then you will be unable to play any games;
  • webcam, you can buy this one OR purchase one that you prefer;
  • wireless keyboard and mice will have an input lag so it is not recommended for gaming. But if you are adamant on buying it go for the basic LOGITECH starter kit it will cost you ~1100/- [for keyboard + mouse].

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

if you are not willing to wait to buy GPU later may i suggest you to go with dektop LLano build with or without a hybrid crossfire setup,i am sure alpha will build you a good rig with these specs.and it will be cheaper(probably,i am leaving the exact calculations to alpha.)also trinity desktop parts may be launching soon(or later) so you may wait for them(they are a good upgrade over llano).

Intel LGA 1156 Core i3-540 Processor ~ 5100/-, Intel® MotherBoard DH55TC ~ 5500/-
Bijli Cabinet ~ 1200/- Or NZXT Gamma ~ 2200/-
CORSAIR Builders Series CMPSU-430CX 430W ~ 2600/-

Why are you suggesting such an old family of processor?

If OP wants to sacrifice the Sandy Bridge Core i3 processor for a cheaper alternative the Pentium G620 is a much better option.

The NZXT Gamma is not that cheap, but it is cheaper than the alternative I have suggested [Source 210 Elite] it retails ~2400/-; also the Zebronics Bijli is a strict no go, a better last ditch option is the Cooler Master eLite 310 ~1500/-. Although none of these models can hold a candle to the Gamma's excellent --
  • airflow characteristics;
  • matte-black painted interior [which serves a dual purpose];
  • cable management cut-outs.

The Corsair CX V2 430W has been phased out in India by the Corsair VS450W so it is hard to come by these days.

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

• Depending on the build i might have to add GFX or HDD (If GPU is not included in suggestions)
if you are not willing to wait to buy GPU later may i suggest you to go with dektop LLano build with or without a hybrid crossfire setup,i am sure alpha will build you a good rig with these specs.

Sudhanshu I think this should answer your query, please note that AMD Trinity desktop chips arrive only in August [hopefully].

I have suggested two Intel product to Op. The first one is really an old family but the other one is better from all.
I like you bro.

Okay, thanks for the compliment.

Please don't such suggest such old Core i3 chips [from Clarkdale family], the Pentium G620 as I mentioned earlier and reiterate now is a much better budget offering. I had initially centred the RIG around the Core i3 2100 [a contemporary of the 2120], but then the OP had mentioned budget issues. Hence I scaled back to the Pentium G processor.

The NZXT Gamma prices fluctuate a lot in the market, especially dependent on the DEMAND: SUPPLY situation; it has recently hiked thanks to the higher $ rates.

it will give him a kind of substitute gpu,and he will atleast be able to play something(at low or med),and he could probably squeeze in a hybrid gpu too(a very low cost one).also he could buy a gpu from the TE market.

when buying the H67 boards be fairly sure of the revision of them(should be B3 and NOT B2) although i don't think any B2 board should still be in the market(my friend got a B2 board from flipkart 3 months ago,idk how he got it replaced or something but now has the B3 one).Proceed with caution.

It's not that late,Nobody can give you exact figure of the component cause of the fluctuating dollar and price rate so you should consider few figures here and there,The difference between H67BL-B3 and H67CL is that the BL-B3 mobo has a M-ATX form factor and CL has ATX form factor,It's better if you go with i3 2120+Intel H67BL-B3 combo if you can stretch your budget a bit then you can also get Intel DH77KC-7.7k future proof H77 motherboard.
It too late for me to answer (12:30 midnight) but still i want to ask one thing
Intel DH67-BL ~6500/- ?

Flipkart status
Intel DH67BL Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com
Intel DH67CL Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com
max 5700
also

core i3 2100 - 6901 (out of stock)
Core i3 2120 - 7050 (available)
How come 6500 ?

also what is the difference ?
I want to ask many thing and point out many thing but will do it tommorow

Flipkart status
[/COLOR]Intel DH67BL Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com
Intel DH67CL Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com
max 5700
also

core i3 2100 - 6901 (out of stock)
Core i3 2120 - 7050 (available)
How come 6500 ?

I have quoted ~6500/-, because this was the base price for the past year now thanks to the wonderful $ rates and flip-flop in taxes the prices might have climbed.

Also if you are interested in a Llano OR Trinity [after it releases in August] system, here is a configuration --

AMD A8-3870K ~7900/- OR AMD A8-3850 ~7500/-
GIGABYTE GA-A75-UD2H ~6500/-
G.Skill RIPJAWS OR Corsair Vengeance 4GB x2 ~3500/- [1600MHz is the minimum you must get because the Llano IGP scales well with higher speed memory modules]
[rest of the configuration same as Intel G620 setup]

We found that the memory bandwidth ranges from 13GB/s to 16GB/s with typical dual channel memory kits on our AMD A8-3850 APU and Gigabyte A75-UD4H motherboard. This difference doesn't sound that great, but a 3GB/s increase when dealing with 13GB is a very nice 23% performance increase. Most of this performance gain is seen when moving up from a 1333Mhz to a 1600MHz memory kit is where you'll see the largest performance jump. For example 2x4GB 1333MHz CL8 memory kit was able to hit ~12.7GB/s memory bandwidth, but the 2x4GB 1600MHz CL8 memory kit has ~15.0GB/s of memory bandwidth, which is a very nice 18% improvement over 1333MHz.

We also saw over a 20% gain in performance in gaming benchmarks, so if you ever plan on playing games with an A6-3650 or A8-3850 APU then you'll most certainly want to invest in a 1600MHz memory kit. Since the AMD A-Series APU and A75 chipset are all about being budget friendly, you'll want to get a memory kit at a good price too.

With this system you can add a HD 66** series GPU later in Hybrid-CrossFire and game at 1080p with low-medium eye candy.

Hope this answers your queries, Cheerio!!

Thx @ALPHA17 Jacob sudhanshu123

Till date
ConfigPrice Comment
g6203500Thinking on i3
Intel DH67-BL5700Thinking on 61
Corsair ValueRAM 4GB x11400 Unsure for 4gb x2
AMD HD 7750 (upgrading option):(Thinking of other alternative
500GB :(4200Atlest 500gb (Second hand N/A)
ODD1100Asus/liteon/whatever
NZXT Source Elite 2102600As per primeabgb rate
Seasonic 430w :scared14:3400price! Alt Corsair/FSP ?
Dell IN2030M6400dell IN1910N ? (Do not consider in budget just asking)
APC BR650VA-IN2800Price ! 10min backup is okay for me
Key/mouse1100Wireless can't sacrifice even for lag
SPK1100
Cam logitech900
Spike gurad-Avoided due to UPS
Total34200

Mainly thinking why can't a GFX CARD :(

Trying to concise the budget
1) Can't i purchase a cheap UPS ? 2800 is lot i guess suggest please. (this machine will be shifted to other city. Power cuts and spikes are problem in there so ups is must)
2) Seasonic is costlier than corsair / FSP please suggest a corsair and fsp (due to availability issue please suggest both) also why seasonic ?
3) Will a second hand monitor work ? Dell IN1910N Res-1366x768 32bit 60hertz please do not consider in the main budget it is still NO NO situation. just asking for compatibility.
4) I am trying to opt for i3 Though but don't know if it worth ? Will dual core / i3 affect the game performance ? Is it really worth or is it really considerable ? (after adding card)
5) If suppose i do not want to update the Processor (g620) (which is 90% of the time all buyers do) than also shall i consider 67 chipset or cheap 61 ? (gigabyte h61m mobo) ? any benefit of using 67 chipset ?
6) Shall i put only 1 ram stick of 4gb ? that can be later upgraded? Also will i have to get exact latency for up gradation ? Corsair value ram
7) The AMD config is good (without graphic card) but can it beat down g620+h61/h67+The graphic card ?
8) Is NZXT GAMMA is better than NZXT Source Elite 210?
9) Good suugestion on the webcam thank you very much
10) Odd asus i guess will be better or Liteon.. why did u suggested hp ? anything special? i just want tech or point of view of yours because there might be changes in recent odd and i am not aware of it...
11) Again 2.1 Choice is very good thanks for that too saved me lot of hour in research.
12) can i buy a cheap gfx ? or range 2-3k ? for the time being also will cross fire work in intel config ? i know abt amd crossfire but do intel offer that thing (sli is old news)?

I know it is very hard to collect knowledge of current market and also keeping the tech spec know how as well is very time consuming and hard task. So i respect all of the comment poster here. Lots of good and not so good config are posted here.. I am very very glad atleast people tried and i thank them all..
Waiting for reply...

Mainly thinking why can't a GFX CARD :(

1) Can't i purchase a cheap UPS ? 2800 is lot i guess suggest please. (this machine will be shifted to other city. Power cuts and spikes are problem in there so ups is must)
2) Seasonic is costlier than corsair / FSP please suggest a corsair and fsp (due to availability issue please suggest both) also why seasonic ?
3) Will a second hand monitor work ? Dell IN1910N Res-1366x768 32bit 60hertz please do not consider in the main budget it is still NO NO situation. just asking for compatibility.
4) I am trying to opt for i3 Though but don't know if it worth ? Will dual core / i3 affect the game performance ? Is it really worth or is it really considerable ? (after adding card)
5) If suppose i do not want to update the Processor (g620) (which is 90% of the time all buyers do) than also shall i consider 67 chipset or cheap 61 ? (gigabyte h61m mobo) ? any benefit of using 67 chipset ?
6) Shall i put only 1 ram stick of 4gb ? that can be later upgraded? Also will i have to get exact latency for up gradation ? Corsair value ram
7) The AMD config is good (without graphic card) but can it beat down g620+h61/h67+The graphic card ?
8) Is NZXT GAMMA is better than NZXT Source Elite 210?
9) Good suugestion on the webcam thank you very much
10) Odd asus i guess will be better or Liteon.. why did u suggested hp ? anything special? i just want tech or point of view of yours because there might be changes in recent odd and i am not aware of it...
11) Again 2.1 Choice is very good thanks for that too saved me lot of hour in research.
12) can i buy a cheap gfx ? or range 2-3k ? for the time being also will cross fire work in intel config ? i know abt amd crossfire but do intel offer that thing (sli is old news)?

I know it is very hard to collect knowledge of current market and also keeping the tech spec know how as well is very time consuming and hard task. So i respect all of the comment poster here. Lots of good and not so good config are posted here.. I am very very glad atleast people tried and i thank them all..
Waiting for reply...

Okay I have added the answers serially as you have listed them --

1) You can go for a cheaper SMPS, but as you want a graphics card later, you will need atleast the Seasonic S12II 430W SMPS / Cooler Master GX450W OR Seasonic S12II 520W [if you want a mid-range graphics card]
Either ways the APC BR650VA-IN is the cheapest option that you can go for expecting a back up of now more than ~10 minutes of back-up; if you add a graphics card like the HD 7770 GHz edition and above expect the time to fall even more

2) Corsair CX V2 430W SMPS was phased out in favour of the VS450W, which simply put is not even half as good as the older offering. The FSP Saga series is also conspicuously absent from the market in most cities. Also I recommended Seasonic because they are available easily in Bombay and they were the OEM designers for earlier Corsair SMPS.

3) Yes you can put up with that monitor, but what is the point; buying a 20" monitor means a Wide aspect ration [16: 9 vis-á-vis 4:3] and overall a sharper image, but in the end it is your call.

4) The Pentium G620 processor is fine if you can add a graphics card later. If you cannot then the only option you have is the AMD Llano setup.

5) The H67 chipset is better because it has support for SATA III and USB 3.0 and the layout is cleaner. The H61 is for small businesses and day-to-day computing; again in the end the choice is yours.

6) Yes you can do so, buy a single stick of ValueRAM and add another stick later; it is easily available and you should not face any compatibility issues with two different modules.

7) No the AMD Llano cannot beat an Intel G620 + discrete graphics card setup. But if you will add a cheap graphic card like ~6670 it will be better to buy the Llano RIG and hybrid-CrossFire the APU + discrete card. Anything over the HD 7750 and the results will tip in favour of the Intel Sandy-Bridge setup.

8) Yes the NZXT Gamma is the best cabinet in the sub ~4000/- category, you cannot go wrong with it; just add a few more fans to the cabinet as it is bundled with only a single exhaust fan.

10) Samsung / HP / LG are the most common OEM and boxed DVD drives available in the market, all are priced and perform more or less the same, so go with whichever brand you fancy. If you want to avail warranty buy a boxed drive not an OEM piece.

12) Did not get this query, the Intel Dh67-BL motherboard does not support CrossFire; it does not even support SLi for that matter. If you buy a cheap graphics card, you will not enjoy any detailing on it, then you will come complaining that we wasted your money on a crippled product.

Hope this answers your queries, Cheerio!!

P.S. -- please use proper formatting while posting, the queries are poorly worded, especially 10) and 12).

Hey thx for the reply that too with serialwise... I love it...

12) Does intel support crossfire (Two graphic card) ? It name might not be crossfire but i want to know abt the tech of same type in intel

12) Does intel support crossfire (Two graphic card) ? It name might not be crossfire but i want to know abt the tech of same type in intel

No Intel does not support CrossFire OR SLi [the chipset by default], until the motherboard manufacturer puts a controller on the motherboard that adds that capability. Again Intel does not have any graphics adapter [apart from its GMA series, HD series IGP's] so they cannot be put in a CrossFire OR SLi setup with cards of other companies.

Hope this clarifies the situation.

If you are thinking about some type of sli or crossfire tech from Intel(and this is the most weird thing i have come upon on lol),then no you cannot sli or crossfire or whatever its IGP's,also The trick with SLI or crossfire is that you should always do them with gpu's that alone are also capable of playing games,like a 560ti sli,because if some game does not support sli(most modern games support it) or have glitches with it then you can play them comfortably with even a single gpu.(So a HD 7750 crossfire is no no).Also,At this point i will highly recommend you the Llano rig the alpha has build up,as it lets you game without a gpu now,and you can also add one later!(even in a hybrid crossfire setup,if you dnt knw how this works just ask),and with this setup you are not losing much on the proccy side as the llano are based on the architecture of the phenoms,which are kinda on the same performance level of bulldozer(which is not much lol).So llano,for you,is a win-win.(You can also OC with the K proccy version,if you want to)

Yes sudhanshu that is what i am thinking i wanted a Out of Box Graphics (may be low no problem)
Regarding the crossfire.. actually 1yr/2yr back i heard of AMD crossfire technology in 780g board (oh i loved that range of AMD for htpc)
I though may be intel had done some thing now after 1-2 yr and as you know tech changes overnight in this time...
So i asked that if currently i buy 2-3k GFX card in intel setup and lated add a 7k card will they both benefit the game or will i have to switch one off.... More over i was not talking abt the IGP + card crossfire i was asking abt card + card crossfire. it k though now i know that it doesn't happen in Intel.

Thx both of you for your precious and technical suggestion also i am very thank full to ALPHA17 who dedicated time in replying to my thread..
I will go on monday to lamington i will confirm the rates (as i am going to buy a 25k rig G620+gigabyte h61m and other things) so with them i will take out the current rates of this amd and intel config too...
Thank you i will keep you updated until the deal is completed...

Back