Budget 41-50k Gaming Pc

Sanj

Recruit
What is your budget?
-40K-45k excluding gpu.Will buy gpu later.

What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
-None

Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
-None

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

-CPU Not able to decide between- Intel i5 4440/4460/4690
Motherboard - Gigabyte b85d3h
GPU - Buy later.
PSU - Not able to decide between antec vs seasonic
Ram- Hyperx 8gb
Hdd- WD blue 1tb
Monitor- Dell-s2240l
Cabinet-Not able to decide between CM N200/300/400/elite series ,Corsair 300r or antec one's.Will not upgrade it before 2-3 years.Will use only one hdd and may be one or none odd and use only basic stuff no modding or any fancy stuff.need cabinet with good airflow only.looks doesn't matter.

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
-Not before 2-3 years.Will buy gpu after 2-3 months.

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Delhi
Open to online purchase

Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
-No

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware.
-Gaming

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic.
-No if parts are good and vfm.

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
-All latest at full hd.

Are you looking to overclock?
-No

Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
-Win 7 64/Win 10

Last edited:
If budget is not a concern get the i5 4690 else stick to the i5 4440.
For the PSU: Both Antec and Seasonic are good. Seasonic is also an OEM for many other brands so I'm not sure if Antec may have rebranded one of Seasonic's. Basically you compare the products and not the brands. Seasonic S12II 430/520 and the M-series have been tested, tried and used by many people. Antec TPC something models are also good. Again it will depend on your budget.
Chassis: CM N200 is a good basic case.

If budget is not a concern get the i5 4690 else stick to the i5 4440.
For the PSU: Both Antec and Seasonic are good. Seasonic is also an OEM for many other brands so I'm not sure if Antec may have rebranded one of Seasonic's. Basically you compare the products and not the brands. Seasonic S12II 430/520 and the M-series have been tested, tried and used by many people. Antec TPC something models are also good. Again it will depend on your budget.
Chassis: CM N200 is a good basic case.
Thanks bro.Sorted these deepcool tesseract sw/condemen/corsair 300r.
Please suggest between these.Cabinet should have good airflow and can accommodate large gpus.
Is it good to invest in a costly case if i only want basic stuff like good cooling,one or at most 2 hdd,one odd,one ssd.

Thanks bro.Sorted these deepcool tesseract sw/condemen/corsair 300r.
Please suggest between these.Cabinet should have good airflow and can accommodate large gpus.
Is it good to invest in a costly case if i only want basic stuff like good cooling,one or at most 2 hdd,one odd,one ssd.
corsair 300r is a very good case. You can even get RMA service from Corsair US.
Corsair 300R is not a Looser case but a fantastic case... Vouched by Corsair US also.

You don't need to spend so much on a pc chassis. Just get one with a good build, spacing and airflow. The N200 is a good case. Corsair's entry level Carbide series are not the best but gets the job done. Comes down to personal preference.
Deepcool make crappy pc cases beside many other products. People only buy them because they look cool to them and are cheap. The average users may not mind or even notice but avoid Deepcool products as much as you can (fanboys be damned).

CM N200 has very cramped space inside the cabinet and if any one needs to add more fans then its not possible. Go with Corsair SPEC-01 @ 3.5k if going cheap or Corsair 300R Windowed Case @ 5k if you have the budget.

CM N200 has very cramped space inside the cabinet and if any one needs to add more fans then its not possible. Go with Corsair SPEC-01 @ 3.5k if going cheap or Corsair 300R Windowed Case @ 5k if you have the budget.
Thanks brother.i will consider spec 01.it has only one front fan so please suggest rear fan and cpu air cooler also.

Buy this config:

CPU - Intel Core i5 4460 -13000,
Motherboard - Gigabyte B85M-D3H-A -5500,
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520w -5000,
Ram- Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1600Mhz -3300,
HDD - WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Monitor- Dell S2216H 22" LED IPS -9000,
Cabinet- Corsair 300R Windowed -5000.
TOTAL -44,300.

Buy this config:

CPU - Intel Core i5 4460 -13000,
Motherboard - Gigabyte B85M-D3H-A -5500,
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520w -5000,
Ram- Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1600Mhz -3300,
HDD - WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Monitor- Dell S2216H 22" LED IPS -9000,
Cabinet- Corsair 300R Windowed -5000.
TOTAL -44,300.
Thanks bro.i hv already decided these.i just want to know if it is ok to buy cpu+mobo+cabinet only from cost2cost nehru place.i have read somewhere that they sometimes sell fake parts.thats why i am asking it.

Thanks bro.i hv already decided these.i just want to know if it is ok to buy cpu+mobo+cabinet only from cost2cost nehru place.i have read somewhere that they sometimes sell fake parts.thats why i am asking it.
the cpu and mobo should be easy to verify since they usually install it and turn it on at the store for you to see it's working. the serial numbers of the parts can usually be verified online too.
the cabinet can be googled so you know what it looks like. otherwise physical inspection of the build quality should be enough.
remember, information is the best tool against shady dealers. research about what you want and if possible the next best alternative.

Back