Gaming PC or modded XBox 360 ?

thebanik

Skilled
May 23, 2007
ujar said:
But as I said earlier, most games don't use sli...

If u want to suggest then do it properly, please dont pass on wrong information and on topics where u have no idea. There are only very few titles which do not gain any benefit from SLI/crossfire. Almost all games benefit from SLI and even those which do not in the beginning start doing so after driver updates. And at max you wont get the benefit of the second card in certain few game titles.

Coming back to topic, we are all PC lovers, :eek:hyeah: , so would ofcourse suggest you to upgrade your PC, for SLI boards look for EVGA 750i FTW. As of now you dont need another 2GB ram, since 2GB is enuf for almost any game out there, untill and unless you are on vista.

For GC look for either 9600GT or 8800GT but the only issue being 9600GT maynot be enuf for driving your 32inch bravia.

bombaybaba

Adept
Dec 2, 2006
Yeah very true @ Painkiller , for example I can watch the 100+ HD movies i have collected so far , I can put a 5.1 Speaker system to really turn my room into a Theater !

Now if only I can purchase time from somewhere ;-)

ujar

Recruit
May 9, 2008
Kolkata
thebanik said:
If u want to suggest then do it properly, please dont pass on wrong information and on topics where u have no idea. There are only very few titles which do not gain any benefit from SLI/crossfire. Almost all games benefit from SLI and even those which do not in the beginning start doing so after driver updates. And at max you wont get the benefit of the second card in certain few game titles.

Ok I am sorry for that, I had misread somewhere....

If u want to suggest then do it properly, please dont pass on wrong information and on topics where u have no idea.
U r a reputed member here and going ~GA:mad:GA~ at my mistake!!!!!!
Soorry but Do it really suits u to talk like that to other members :huh::huh::huh: :annoyed: