Gaming laptop

adbanginwar

Disciple
Hi all,

I currently have a desktop and want to buy laptop as moving to singapore for few months. (Will be buying it there)

What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.) ~80K INR
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) Gaming, movies and other normal stuff.
What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between). 17 Inches prefered but can consider 15.6" for good config.
Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell) open for all good products and companies
Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) Probably with dual graphics cards so that i can switch to onboard one to extend battery duration. 3D would be added advantage. Would prefer something with international warranty and can opt for extended warranty.

Thanks,
Abhishek

For that budget you can have very good gaming desktop. But if you only need a laptop then.

I will recommend Asus G73SX or G73SW series, you will get them around 80k. They have the best GPUs that you can get for that budget. They do have dual GPUs in the CPU and on card on the mobo. It does take less power when on battery due to Nvidia's technology Optimus. They also have a two year International warranty.

comp@ddict said:
If you can find AMD APU based laptops then that would be the way to go for under 35k.

compy: He's asking for a laptop for about 80k.. Even I'm looking for a similar thing, but not for gaming.. Almost decided on xps15 with full HD screen, blu ray drive, i7 and backlit keyboard.. Any idea whether the ASUS G73SW is available in local markets?

Back