Budget 41-50k Gaming Laptop ~50k

kool_fre

Disciple
Hey Guys.
I want to buy a gaming laptop for ~50k.

I am eyeing the Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN
NP550P5C-S01IN - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

Any competitor for this one in this price range ?
Or should i go ahead and buy it ?
Also, for what price can i get this laptop?

Flipkart increased its price from 50,880 to 51,774 and i have heard people buying it for ~48k.
Any ideas where to get it from ?

Absolutely NO competitor to the Sammy. I'll suggest you to search locally for better deals.

PS: Be extra cautious with snapdeal and opt for COD if possible. Good luck.

Not able to get a hold of any better deal than the Flipkart one.
Any one has any ideas? Getting it for 49k on Snapdeal but WITHOUT COD option so not interested in taking the risk.

Search for the same at Lappie World on Lamington Road, Mumbai... You will get it for 45K with RAM upgraded to 8GB (1600 Mhz) instead of 6GB (default).

Hey Guys.
I want to buy a gaming laptop for ~50k.

I am eyeing the Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN
NP550P5C-S01IN - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

Any competitor for this one in this price range ?
Or should i go ahead and buy it ?
Also, for what price can i get this laptop?

Flipkart increased its price from 50,880 to 51,774 and i have heard people buying it for ~48k.
Any ideas where to get it from ?

Search for the same at Lappie World on Lamington Road, Mumbai... You will get it for 45K with RAM upgraded to 8GB (1600 Mhz) instead of 6GB (default).

Dude, it CAN'T BE!
I called him up, he is saying it is for 44.5k . That's not possible, something is fishy.
Even my friends who are Samsung Dealers are not giving it for a penny less than 51.5k.

I am in a dilemma.

There are a lot of free goodies available with the laptop like a lazerjet printer and some more stuff.. If you give up on those the laptop prices comes to around 44K. Add 1K for replacing the 2GB RAM with a 4GB module to give you 8GB RAM.. Viola... 45K is what it comes too... don't forget to take the Samsung bag and make sure that the RAM modules are 1600 Mhz and the display resolution is 1600x900. Also it tends to heat up while gaming... so go for a good cooling pad from a small part of the cash u save... besides check the laptop before making the payment.. which goes without saying..

Dude, it CAN'T BE!
I called him up, he is saying it is for 44.5k . That's not possible, something is fishy.
Even my friends who are Samsung Dealers are not giving it for a penny less than 51.5k.

I am in a dilemma.

There are a lot of free goodies available with the laptop like a lazerjet printer and some more stuff.. If you give up on those the laptop prices comes to around 44K. Add 1K for replacing the 2GB RAM with a 4GB module to give you 8GB RAM.. Viola... 45K is what it comes too... don't forget to take the Samsung bag and make sure that the RAM modules are 1600 Mhz and the display resolution is 1600x900. Also it tends to heat up while gaming... so go for a good cooling pad from a small part of the cash u save... besides check the laptop before making the payment.. which goes without saying..

No way you can get it in 45k.

@JuGGa: I had personally gone there with a cousin who wanted to get this laptop... If you wish to confirm.. go check for yourself..
@kool_fre: If you are in Mumbai.. you are better off going to lamington road and getting the laptop..

No way you can get it in 45k.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JuGGa: I had personally gone there with a cousin who wanted to get this laptop... If you wish to confirm.. go check for yourself..
@kool_fre: If you are in Mumbai.. you are better off going to lamington road and getting the laptop..

Then you're getting a loot if you're so sure that its the same laptop. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back