Budget 41-50k Gaming Laptop 14" in 53K

• What's your Budget? (e.g. >48K, not more than 53K etc.)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (A bit more than Casual Gaming can play all new games at medium settings)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (Strictly 14" HD screen is needed and weight not more 2.5 Kg)
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (HP ,Dell, lenovo and sony in order ,Not asus at all because dont know asus servicing feedback )
  • Any other considerations? (Graphic card 630 or more or equivalent ,processor i5(3rd Gen) and HDD more than 500)
  • I will prefer HP but not able to find good laptop in 14" Please help me out.

HP Envy Sleekbook .. it has a 76xx series card + Core i5 and 14" HD Screen.
Weight it aroudn 1.8Kgs

otherwise the Samsung NP550 which is at 15" and weighs 2.5KGs

@sourabhkarjee
I purchased a Sony Vaio just a week back Sony VAIO SVE14A15FN Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 640GB/ Win7 HP/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook.
The Design is awesome , it comes with a 2nd gen I5 (not much of a difference) , has good battery life , comes with a card enuf to play games at medium settings . The best part is the display which is awesome and has a 1600 by 900 resolution for 14'inch screen .
If display is one of main criteria you are looking for go for this eyes closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy Bra,
I would suggest you to go for 15 inch and not for 14 inch bcoz 14inch gets the heating problem and is not suitable for your requirements if you are intrested in 15 inch laptop then go for Asus gaming series laptop.

Howdy Bra,
I would suggest you to go for 15 inch and not for 14 inch bcoz 14inch gets the heating problem and is not suitable for your requirements if you are intrested in 15 inch laptop then go for Asus gaming series laptop.

And where did you read this ?

kevil13
Which part of his requirement does a 14'inch screen not meet . As he just wants to do casual gaming what is the need for going for a gaming series laptop

Howdy Bra,

I dont think this is correct.

14 inch is fine.

Is HP Envy series is ok for gaming or does the Processor will make a difference.because i have an impression that ultrabook is good for office wrk not rough tuff n long hours use
Need inputs in ASUS servicing feedback in bangalore. .....

Is HP Envy series is ok for gaming or does the Processor will make a difference.because i have an impression that ultrabook is good for office wrk not rough tuff n long hours use
Need inputs in ASUS servicing feedback in bangalore. .....

No, HP Envy series is not OK for gaming. And yeah, processor does makes a difference.

Hi Frnds after some research i have found two laptops according to my needs 14" screen but something is missing and present in both of the laptops

1. HP dv4 5109tx HP Pavilion 5109TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ Win7 HB/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
2 Dell Inspiron14R turbo Inspiron 14R Turbo laptop details | Dell India

According to me both are good but there is some confusion, HP has more Ram 6GB and more HDD 750GB space but Graphic card 630m
and Dell has low Ram 4GB and 500GB HDD but graphic card is 640M which is better then 630M
now i am confuse both have same processor but diff graphic card which to buy as both are almost same price. Can i increase the Dell HDD and Ram and i want a system in which i can play most latest games in descent settings.
which is better HP or dell both service wise and product wise please help me.

Hi All,

I am deciding on the Dell Insperon 14R turbo with configuration i5 3210M + Nvidia 640M + 4GB (1600MHz)RAM. Inspiron 14R Turbo laptop details | Dell India
I want to know that does i5 and 640M make a good combo and will be worth for 2-3 yrs at least for resent games in medium setting. Also don't know about any heating problem associated with Dell laptops.
I am planing to order on nxt month beginning my frnds are saying to wait till Diwali for offers. Does Dell give any kind of Offers in festivals, if yes im ready to wait.

Back