Gaming Gear [Joysticks + Pads + Mats etc ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Hi ,

Presented Below Are The Rates For Gaming Gear Material ,I Will Try To Include One Of the Best Gaming Gear Products Here for You .

Stelseries Products

How To Buy :

• Please Send Me a PM And I Will Send You the Buying Instructions

Shipping :

• 85/- Per Kg By Air Cargo via DTDC
Warranty :

• 1 Year On All Products That Require It Like Mouses Etc .
NOTE

Kindly PM Me a quote Request To quote You Case By Case ,These Are MRP Pricings Of The Products .People Wanting To Buy @ This Rate Are Also Welcome .

joy1

Adept
Jul 1, 2008
Your prices are too high , I got the QCk from xtr.pwnzor for Rs. 750/- (Inc. shipping)

Hope u provide better prices in the future.

techie_007

Skilled
Jun 2, 2007
www.techiesdomain.com
joy1 said:
Your prices are too high , I got the QCk from xtr.pwnzor for Rs. 750/- (Inc. shipping)

Hope u provide better prices in the future.

Rates are good for market prices. The pad you got was being sold by someone who is not a dealer but getting rid of stuff he ordered extra. Completely different thing.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
thebanik said:
interested in exact mat with palm rest, but BTB means how many days of waiting????

Sir ,

Kindly Read My Thread From Next Time Ask Me In a PM .I Have 1 NOs of This In STock .I Will Check The weight and Update My Website So That You Could Checkout With The Same .I Am Doing This Cos People Are In So Rush That They Get Anti a Dealer Even if There is a Little Delay ,We Are streamlining This Process .This Products Weight Will Be calculated In Volumetric Not Weight Vise Its a Huge Mat IHMO .

thebanik

Skilled
May 23, 2007
Sir ,
Kindly Read My Thread From Next Time Ask Me In a PM .I Have 1 NOs of This In STock .I Will Check The weight and Update My Website So That You Could Checkout With The Same .I Am Doing This Cos People Are In So Rush That They Get Anti a Dealer Even if There is a Little Delay ,We Are streamlining This Process .This Products Weight Will Be calculated In Volumetric Not Weight Vise Its a Huge Mat IHMO .

I dont see a single place where u have mentioned the timeline hence asked. And I asked so that I can avoid getting frustrated for any delays that might occur. Also havent u already mentioned the shipping price, or is it that it can be more???

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
thebanik said:
I dont see a single place where u have mentioned the timeline hence asked. And I asked so that I can avoid getting frustrated for any delays that might occur. Also havent u already mentioned the shipping price, or is it that it can be more???

Sir ,

Go To The First Page Of This Thread It Mentions the Following

How To Buy :

• Kindly Pm Me Your Required .
Once You PM Me I Could Answer Your queries .Kindly Read The Same Carefully again .I Will Not Rush things And Cannot Work At The Speed You Want To .There is a Process We Like To Follow On This ,Kindly PM Me the Requirements i Will Pm you The Details And Stock status .if You Approve You Can Go ahead And Order .Kindly Note Shipping Delays Are Not Into My Hand And There Are Lots Of Delays Happening Due To Transport Strike .

Fire Wolf

Disciple
Oct 22, 2008
This may not be the right thread, but your PM box is full so posting here, can you arrange for ipod AUX cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.