Official Web Page: Overstrike Official Website

Developer: Insomniac Games

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Engine: Insomniac Engine v.4.0

Genre: Team based Action

Release Date: TBA

Platforms: Xbox 360 & PS3

Description:

Set in the near-future, Overstrike is an Action-Shooter that follows a team of four elite agents (Overstrike 9) obliterating enemy strongholds using fringe-tech gadgets and lethal teamwork. Overstrike 9 is comprised of a reformed mercenary, a lifelong mischievous thief, a gifted but rebellious young scientist and a decorated detective, with a bit of a temper. Collectively, they're the misfits - the black sheep their own agency tries to ignore. But a shadowy organization threatens to wipe out humankind. Thanks to each agent's unique talents and a general tendency to completely ignore protocol - Overstrike 9 is the only option left. Overstrike blends developer Insomniac Games' flair for exotic weaponry and immersive storytelling with exciting co-op play a touch of humor.

Features:

* Over-the-top Action-Shooter action

* Immersive storytelling ripe with humor

* A unique blend of high-powered gadgets and futuristic weaponry

* Powerful enemies

* 4-player co-op play option

Official Reveal Trailer:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kltLI5oL22k[/media]

Reminds me of Renegade Ops!
tongu23e.gif

So this is what Insomniac was working on after ditching the Resistance series? And I believe this is the first time Insomniac is into a multi-platform title. Let's see how this pans out.

Exclusive developers are slowly realizing the growing potential of Xbox 360. This game has that Borderlands-y feel to it, but then again, we need to see some actual gameplay footage to see what it's all about. Abilities look radical and co-op is an added bonus. Hope they have offline split-screen co-op too.

Any Idea what will be its cost? As its co-op 4 Player. I wouldn't mind playing it with TE mates. We can team up. Still haven''t played Portal 2 co-op. In-Talk with Aman on this though.

Any Idea what will be its cost? As its co-op 4 Player. I wouldn't mind playing it with TE mates. We can team up. Still haven''t played Portal 2 co-op. In-Talk with Aman on this though.

EA Game. Not gonna be more than 1499 (if bf3 price policy is applied).

I didn't see it wasn't coming out for the pc. Seems like it is this year's "Shadows of the Damned" from EA. Console exclusive.

Oh Sh*t I forgot about that this game was in gaming console section console exclusive. Can't play this now unless i make a huge sacrifice. :\

They need some sleeping pills. Bl**dy Insomniac's
<
Let's Wait for the gameplay Vid. If its worth it then..
no no, not updating then will still wait for its eboot and will finally buy a TB.
<

Back