Monitors Full HD Monitor under 8k

Hi guys,

Looking for monitor under 8k(can extend till 9k if its worth it)

Main requirements:
HDMI port- need to connect it to Xbox as well...
Full HD display.....size 20\22\24 will do...(most vfm is preferred)

Usage: watching movies, mid end gaming, browsing....

You can find my system config in my signature....as for gfx card frnd's 5770 is on pipeline as soon as he gets his 6950...

Please help...Also how is Benq V2220H...was getting a used one in my budget about 8-10months used...Also suggest new one in my budget!!

just go for it ... i just got one 2 days from letsbuy and quite happy with that

it has HDMI port as well but they provide DVI and VGA cable along with the monitor

madhu.digital said:
go to dell st2220l...it costs around your budget

I am in the same situation as Rohan. Looking for a Full HD Monitor [1920 X 1080] with HDMI a must!!! My budget is also upto 8K however willing to stretch if any other brand/model comes by. I am from Mumbai.

The Dell India website does not list "ST2220L" anymore ? Has this model been withdrawn.

Instead they now have

Upto 22"

Dell ST2220M - No HDMI

Dell ST2220T- Multi-Touch Monitor with IPS - With HDMI - BUT THIS COSTS A BOMB

Dell U2211H - Ultrasharp - No HDMI

Thanks

rohan30186 said:
^^ even i was confused...terence get it from letsbuy.com...use coupon rcomlb1 to get 10% off!!! M planning to do the same...
I am planning to write to Dell-India. I really do not know why they have phased out this model and they have not substituted it with any new model [within the same size/specs].

@ Rohan I am a bit concerned about picking this up from letsbuy [esp if it's phased out]. I mean what if this piece has problems - Dell will NEVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE IT. The 10% discount is immaterial.

rohan30186 said:
Dell will replace it with newer model if it goes kaput and they dont have replacement!

You needn't worry about that!

Well as they say ultimately "the choice & risk is each one's". I would still excercise caution and not be overtly confident about DELL replacing the monitor in case of any major problems. Remember this is probably a phased out model. My experiences of MNC companies is not very good [except Samsung - to some extent].

MNC's will do everything possible to repair the model, taking considerable amount of time..... 2 weeks to 2 months or more!!!

Do not expect any replacement so easily.

My torrid nightmare with my HTC Wildfire S continues - today it's 23 days lying at their service center and still "parts are not available" [This is for a model that was launched in May 2011!!!]. It gave me problems within 2 months of purchasing it. They refuse to replace it.

So think again Rohan.

Same Confusion..the dell one looks the best for that price...getting it for 1342*6 emi from letsbuy which is good...

Want to know if it wud create problems in future as dell isnt showing this model anymore on their website..

Ordered Dell ST2220L from letsbuy using emi n coupon...I ordered it at 5pm n they dispatched it at 8pm...Awesome service...Waiting for my monitor now :)

Back