Budget 31-40k Full HD display laptop with excellent batter life for programming and multi tasking.

IMO, don't do the waiting game with electronic stuff as there will always be something better around the corner. :) If you need it buy it and keep your budget reasonable in line with your needs.
I did the waiting thing with my first laptop and got one with so many features and bells and whistles at a high price. A few years later it looks like I spent my time and money unnecessarily. Of course this is all just my opinion so take it with a pinch of salt. :)

IMO, don't do the waiting game with electronic stuff as there will always be something better around the corner. :) If you need it buy it and keep your budget reasonable in line with your needs.
Thats very true, however a month or two is ok with me. I m dead sure after that i cant wait any longer and will end up buying the available then.

The only Full HD laptops until 1 lac Rs budget are Vaio S15, Dell Inspiron 15R SE and Asus N56VM which costs 80k.
This is really bad to know, in the US , they quite a few models below $1000.

I don't know why the hell Sony stopped CB series?
same here. I think i can still find sony cb45 but i think dell will be a better choice as the price is same and since it has 3rd gen processor and is new.

I can also get the laptop from Australia as one my cousin lives there , do have more options if i buy from australia. I would like the cost to be under Rs55k

I think i can still find sony cb45 but i think dell will be a better choice as the price is same and since it has 3rd gen processor and is new.

2nd gen & 3rd gen shouldn't matter if a dGPU > hd4000 is there.

@techspark
There is no model expected in the next 2 months with FHD. The only one that might arrive is the XPS15 ultrabook, which you wouldn't be interested in and also its got the same panel as Inspiron 15R SE. So no point waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
u have to see it to believe it,

Thank u for the inputs guys. Your laptop is not easily available and is above 50k. I want to keep it at 45k at the most. How abt any options with 1600 by 900 HD+ display ???

Just curious - how does the full hd display look on your laptop - is it really worth going above 10k of my budget.

you have to see it to believe it bro, full hd displays look just awesome,
laptop screen is the most important thing because it is infront of that screen that we spend most of the time looking at the screen,
but for programming .net n all u dont need that kind of full hd screen, for multimedia purpose the full hd screen will be just awesome,
believe me bro , every rupee of that 10k is worthy of the upgrade from 720p screen to full hd 1080p screen,

Back