FS: Zenith laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil27250

Recruit
hey guys... i am in a mess.. :( i love my laptop but yesterday while examining it , i realized its hinges got broken... as such the lcd screen is not getting the proper support to held itself up.. rest my laptop is in excellent condition.. its configuration is as under

intel centrino 1.6ghz
15.4 " lcd screen
40gb hdd
256 mb ddr1 400mhz ram
wi-fi b/g
webcam
smart card reader
cd/dvd combo drive
infra red port
and the usual stuff..

for reference its Zenith Director Vu

i bought it around a year back for 57000 bucks

since i cannot get the hinges done in my city and sending it for repairing to somewhere outside requires a lot of mess... so if anyone can get it repaired at his place and is interested in buying it.. please contact...

my offer would be 29000 bucks...

believe me .. when it comes to working.. it is one of the best laptops i have ever seen... its still working but the screen is not keeping itself up...

so now ill sell it and go in for a new laptop.. i guess dell this time.. i have chosed dell lattitude 802 so far... any comments please... anyways first thing first.. anyone interested in buying the laptop please..... :)

Where are you located? Can you post pics of whats broken?

If its not your city, how do you intend to ship it? How do you expect the payment?

The price that you are asking is way too high :( I recently got a VAIO 2.66Ghz with 15", 40GB HD, 512 MB RAM, Combo Drive, etc. for 27.5K. That one is in excellent condition too!!

well man.. first of all... there is a different of pricing between centrino processor and intel pentium 4.. its easily a difference of more than 7000 bucks... minimum.. anyways give me your mail id.. ill post the pics there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back