Fs:xfx 6800xt Pci-e 256mb Ggdr3 350/900

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjain

Disciple
I am putting up for sale for a friend, a brand new box-packed xfx 6800XT. The card was bought in the US and will not have any indian warranty.

It has a core clock of 350MHz and a memory clock of 900MHz (GDDR3

the complete specs can be found at

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?XFX-6800XT.

Asking price : Rs. 7000 + shipping (not negiotable as I think this by itself is a very good deal)

mjain said:
Asking price : Rs. 7000 + shipping (not negiotable as I think this by itself is a very good deal)

Not really coz you can get a brand new 6600 GT for that price with 3 years Indian warranty while you are not offering any warranty. You should recheck your price if you really want someone to buy that card.

i have given the link to the specs and the buyers can decide for themselves. and chaos, has this become ur habit?

FYI clock speed is not the only measure of a card's performance.

Heres a review of the 6800xt on Guru3d starting from the games benchmark pages:

http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/286/1/

As you can see the 6800xt is faster and in some games it it a fair bit faster. also you have to consider that when you bump up the eyecandy like AA and AF the extra memory the 6800xt has and its 256bit interface will make even more of a difference. I should imagine you could also get a healthy overclock with the xt and should give you at least a boost of 10% with a good o/c.

shahbaz,

i will not sell the card to you even if u offer 10K. n i have clearly mentioned it is box-packed and brand new. after that if u think the card can be 10 years old, be my guest

Umm majain, not to be rude or anything, but that review you posted is misleading. The Galaxy card is clocked at 425 / 1000 while yours is clocked at 350/900. There is a difference between the two.

But yes I would not say that it is slower than the 6600 Gt, but maybe just 5% faster with AA and AF enabled.

thanx BF.

but i have read reviews that say that the XFX version can be overclocked upto 450/1250 very easily.

and i am not even starting a war of 6600GT V 6800XT. I jus happen to sell the 6800XT, thats all! and this is much cheaper than even the 6600GT u get here (albeit w/o local warranty)

well tired of giving bumps. i guess if the mods feel the sale will not not go through, consider it closed

Dude have some patience ! Not every sale is completed in a day or two. It takes time. I took a loooong time to sell my graphics card at a throwaway price.

Also as I mentioned before , reduce your price a little. A card with no warranty is a little hard to sell.

thanx BF1983, will be patient.

jus that watching that box sit there like that is quite tempting especially when i have no card as of now. sometimes feel like opening it up n use it myself and sell the 7600GT that i will be getting later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back