[FS] Thermal tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hunt3r: I just claimed the warrenty without the original bill. As long as you have a card signed by them and an Invoice number just in case, there should not be any issue claiming warranty.

@tangentray and @mib2_007: YGPM...

@yaju13385: PM replied..

Accelero on hold for tangentray. HD4850 on hold for mib2_007. MX-2 on hold for yaju13385.

It's a 4-gram syringe. You can use it multiple times. I don't know the exact number but, you only need a small drop for a GPU. If you want to apply it on a CPU, i'd say it requires approx 0.4-0.5 grams.

I don't want to crap the thread but a little birdie told me too that a year old 4850 sells cheaper and specially if it has been RMA'ed... so I thin you should revise your prices...

would get buyers instantly.. that card is HOT!!!

that is a good idea too BUT your crossfire will be limited by the slowest gfx card and 4770 has a diffrent driver I think :)

deltasquare4 said:
Cheaper than this? I rather use it with 4770 in CF mode instead of getting two of them...
price is good , but why dont u crossfire 4850 , it will perform better than 4770 crossfire :S

yeah, you buy a 4850 and crossfire it...

and tell me your views on the price I gave you.. won't discuss it here to crap your thread and shoo away buyers :)

ethics you know :)

@RoBoGhOsT: Looking to shift to 4770 crossfire mostly because of Power consumption.

MX-2 sold to yaju13385. Payment received. Will be shipping it by today evening.

dude.. take the price I gave you.. its the best.. or list it on eBay for 5500 something and we wud buy from thr using coupon codes.. your profit too and ours too!!

@mib2_007

eBay listing will cost me fees and eventually I will end up selling it around 5k only. That is not I want. If I would have to sell it for 5k, I rather keep it. Anyway, i am thinking of withdrawing this sale. Will sell the backup 8500GT instead. Thanks for the advice, though. :D

I said 5.5k man... 500 won't cost you much.. else put up it on auction.. on auctions they always sell at higher prices :)

just advising.. its your wish

^^^^Dont crap his thread plz; Pm him if u want to lowball.

Read rules and guidelines bfr posting

I didn't mentioned my lowballed price even once... he described my price so I then took it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back