FS: SE w960i

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is buying the phone or not.........??

clear me if he is not buying i m next na....???

i live in delhi too so no need of deposit n shipping n all.....

will give money directly 2 u....

krisdkiller said:
need to say few things.

its was my friend who got it as gift + thanx for ur interesting post. As I said in my 1st post I dont want posts from people who are not interested in my thread. dont feel offended.

did it already :) check above posts

dude this is johnson.j. pls tell me whether you have sold it or not. if it is not sold i will send you the money i.e thru icici internet transfer. cheers

dude please send the phone i hardly have time coming online, as am busy with other stuff, coordinate with my fellas as they are trying to reach you incessantly ,money had reached your account on 7th itself had put the cheque on 5th, bye take care and do the needful as soon as possible and to avoid miscommunication to other members please close the thread.

Closing threads with few Notes.

a) Am not selling phone to Viking nemore and Sold it already to Raghav whos a TE member.
b) Vicky I clearly told you send the money on time else my friend leaves for a week. Hes not in Town so I dont know if money has reached or not. IF it has then I will return it back to you as soon as he comes back in town.

You delayed the stuff way too much and am not mis communicating to members I just want things to be clear. You delayed the things on your part and I cant wait forever for you to send the money.

Neways Phones sold and thanx to everyone once again for showing interest in my deal. Thanx to Viking also for showing interest but I am sorry I could wait longer :). Viking a great guy would have loved to deal with him but then I needed the cash quick coz I had to pay someone else too. Take care.

I got HTC Diamond already :p guys wait for another 2 months for next sale :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back