FS: Samsung UCCC 2 x 1GB Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Or, download Memtest 3.4 form here, run it from within windows, let it run for about 300% coverage(should have 0 errors) & post a screenie.

By default the run setting would be - all unused ram, let it be.

dipdude said:
^ Or, download Memtest 3.4 form here, run it from within windows, let it run for about 300% coverage(should have 0 errors) & post a screenie.

By default the run setting would be - all unused ram, let it be.
Ok done, downloaded.. this weekend bringing rig to office.. .pray it doesn't rain.. this is the bloomin new amd one..

Just to add, would it make more sense to test the UCCC memory on the Intel i875 sys or the Nforce 4 SLI sys??

vandal said:
OK... a benchy coming up soon...:p
Here are the cpu-z thingies...
First time bringing the SLB cabby ta office (no internet @ where I stay yet), security was like W00T :eek:hyeah: ... today being off only 1 more TC bloke here, when I booted up (transparent window is covered with opaque butter paper :bleh: (nazar lag jaayega), he was shocked to see a 4800+ (couldn't see inside, so windows and the BIOS showed him) :eek:hyeah: dumbo asks me "how'd u afford it??"...:rofl: I said I didn't, somebody else did (my uncle), next bu##er saw the card and says "what the f#$@?" we tested a leadtek 7900GTX last month, so that wasn't as profane a surprise, ASUS still gets more points I feel.. nuff rambling :p ..CPU-Z
CPU (same will be used for memtest coming up soon)

ImageShack - Hosting :: cpuzcpu2me.jpg

memory (the UCCC)

ImageShack - Hosting :: cpuz2ec.jpg

vandal how about some screenies of your actual desktop with cpuz or memtest open & also the te page open in the background. cause i have never seen your desktop etc.
i know u will say that u dont have net. so open windows explorer in the background & name 1 of your drives vandal so then we can believe that the screenshot is actually yours.

i dont want to sound rude but its a fact that so far whatever u have posted does never show your desktop so you could just get the pics from the net or anywhere else.

Hey Vandal both the screenies do not indicate that the ram is UCCC,why not take a actual pic of the module n say everest or sisoft memory benchie page or something similar ?

Which will indicate all the details of the sticks re...

stormblast said:
vandal how about some screenies of your actual desktop with cpuz or memtest open & also the te page open in the background. cause i have never seen your desktop etc.
i know u will say that u dont have net. so open windows explorer in the background & name 1 of your drives vandal so then we can believe that the screenshot is actually yours.

i dont want to sound rude but its a fact that so far whatever u have posted does never show your desktop so you could just get the pics from the net or anywhere else.
Now you tell me one thing pal... not being rude either.... what makes u think that I give a hoot whether u think I'm a liar or not...:p
I like computers, work hard and earn and buy, with some help from home..
Someone believes they believe, don't...don't... I could send ya snap shots of all my stuff (70% of it is back home but I could do when on vacation) by now its just a matter of principle...
If someone doesn't freakin believe, then don't... that doesn't affect me much at all does it??
anyways here is the memtest results

ImageShack - Hosting :: memtesttest9qe.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: memtest2iq.jpg

and here is a screen saying that I needed to test the memory individually (run 2 parallel tests)... now I may have downloaded these from the US my friend, but when I sell the RAM, the person buying it will drop cash in my hand, and I'll give him the sticks.... now I may have made these RAMS outta cardboard too :tongue: , cause I ain't got muh sh1t as u guys believe...

btw see the skoar folder, and the soundcard folder, the fast track folder... that's what I'm working on, and since u all know where I work, that should confirm, without me having to make a vandal folder anywhere... Oh I work @ digit.. and review games for skoar (same company if u recall) as a pastime..

Now for the serious sh1t... are the tests OK?

dipdude said:
^ Regarding memtest - came out with flying colors, memory@stock or memory@250 Mhz.
Thanks... knew they would though (not showing off) :eek:hyeah: they're practically brand new... and haven't been used for nearly 2 months since I bought em in Jan..memory @ stock dip. but its been run @ DDR500 at looser timings though, only once, in may, just to check if it could... chaos had mentioned something and I wanted ta check it out..
Anyways anyone wanna buy or still b1tch :bleh: that I don't have em??

^ :rofl:

I think the only reason people would've wanted you to run Memtest is to clarify that the sticks can do the 250Mhz you mentioned! The Memtest at stock speeds, just indicates the sticks are 'working' (which is still a good thing, but not what i'm guessing most of the interested parties wanted to see)

vandal said:
but has run once at 250 MHz DDR (500) @ 3-4-4-8

Do run memtest at those speeds, and the kind of people normally interested in UCCC would take the sticks seriously :)

Crazy_Eddy said:
^ :rofl: I think the only reason people would've wanted you to run Memtest is to clarify that the sticks can do the 250Mhz you mentioned!
well, as I mentioned I haven't ever run this test, didn't know about it in fact.. The sticks are good as the tests have shown. let me try to do it with 500 MHz now.

OK here it is got 241 MHz @ stock volts.. no way I'm risking frying these with more juice...I am poor after all (all the vaporware acc'd to 99% TE members :tongue: )
CPU-Z

ImageShack - Hosting :: cpuzoc6yy.jpg

and here's the memtest got impatient :p

ImageShack - Hosting :: memtestowned1mx.jpg

like?

@ eddy that's the way edit your posts till they seem a little more mundane and less aggro... you ain't the type so don't try ta be :bleh:
now others wanting ta buy post here, and lets keep BS off my thread OK..

OT: The only good software to test memory is Goldmemory, almost as good as a hw tester.It can show errors that sometimes require 24 hr+ runs of stressprime and that too usually within an hour or so.BTW, all DDR is safe upto <2.9v in a decent cabby.

By the way Sir Vandal- i was interested in the RAM for a friend as i had PMed you long back!!
Unfortunately he picked up a pair of new 2x1GB Samsung UCCC just today as he couldn't wait any longer:( - Busy guy my pal- it was for his office 3D workstation!!:cool2:

Vandy how the hell is anyone supposed to know its running @ 241 Mhz. Run CPU-Z in the same page as well. Do you have any sense? And u dont need to go beyond 2.7v usually for uccc. You said it ran at 250, if it did PROVE it. Otherwise dont quote that in your sale post! Simple.

vandal if u think a little more about my comment u will notice that i said it cause u are trying to make a f'king sale, so u do need to make people believe that u actually have the stuff.

stormblast said:
vandal if u think a little more about my comment u will notice that i said it cause u are trying to make a f'king sale, so u do need to make people believe that u actually have the stuff.
Oh well, u did mentione u were interested... so what about it.. I got the stuff aright.... however I don't sit @ home all day to benchy (in fact I don't even benchy when I am sitting @ home :p )

Now seriously are you interested in a buy?

Like I mentioned in a PM (forgot to mention here perhaps) the only reason for sale is the fact that I have some DDR2 memory coming from US, and plan to dispose of 1 DDR based rig totally (the northwood 2.4 GHz one), and have 768 MB of ddr to sell with it (no one is going to buy 2gigs+768mb) therefore the memory for sale...
There are no problems whatsoever with the sticks, if you'll take my word for it... You wanted the stock tests, I did em, never tried benchying with 240 MHz, but that got done as well. If it hadn't I'd have said so, and promptly reduced the price by say 1K or maybe more.
In case you or anyone else is willing to buy PM me, since all this unnecessary commenting by karan among others is just killing time.... I happen to need the cash to purchase a monitor as well, since I now don't have one @ home.
I have no intention of tricking anyone. you could come over or whatever to see the memory if you were so inclined...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back