FS: PSU + Vibra + Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Have a Psu 230W 20 Pin PSU that i want to get rid off ill sell it off for 150 bucks its working fine.

Have a Creative Vibra sound card that i wanna sell off, 100 bucks. It should be working i havent used it for a long time.

I have a PCI to USB 2.0 (5 ports)card its a little buggy thats the way i got it. 50 bucks.

I have a 14" Samsung 4Bn monitor functioning alright. Dunno whats the market value. 1k?? Sounds decent?

One 512 MB RAM stick runing at 333MHz for sale as well Rs. 500

Boom!

hey clyde,

i was waiting for ur call over the weekend, u havent replied yet..... I am interested in the RAM.... call me or pm me......

interested in ram will let you know tomorrow.
any warranty left?
i'm 99% sure my frnd is gonna buy this.
i'll get back tomorrow.

hi neo sorry was out of town trekking in karjat came back yesterday.....there is a slight problem, a friend of mine wants the ram, since i cant give you the ram i will give you the sound blaster free of cost. You just have to pick it up from me. I apologize. Let me know if this is fair.

UPDATE

Also Have a Asus P4SGX-MX Mobo along with an Pentium 4 1.8GHz SL6BE Costa Rica. This can only be sold as a combination.

Asking price is 3.5k...... Mobo has onboard graphics n sound all u need is some ram to get this working.

Interested in ur Proc + MB deal... What about the Proc and Board condition?

Wht ram does it need? What about shipping?

heres the link for the mobo

the sd ram slots have clips missing one side.....a part of wire is soldered onto the mobo @ by deejay :) thank u.........

but its in perfect working condition.......i am from mumbai and shipping is something i really do not like......... :(

OT:
This m/b supports both DDR and Sdram. there are 2 slots of each on the m/b.

only the clips of the SDRAM slots are missing. the DDR ram slots are fine. and who uses SDRAM now a days anyway ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back