FS: PNY Personal Cinema AGP Card (Geforce FX5700, 128MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it from USA 2 years back but hardly used it. Used it only for a total of 3 days for testing purposes only. DOES NOT come with original packaging as the person who got it for me threw away the original box to save on space.

Asking Price: Rs 2200/- shipped
Warranty: 15 days personal warranty

Features:

1. Nvidia GeForce FX 5700 (8X AGP, 128 MB)
2. In-built TV Tuner Card for viewing and recording TV Programs
3. Listen and Record FM Radio
4. Remote Control for watching/Listening to TV, DVD/VCDs, Music, Pictures, Stored Videos etc.
5. Audio/Video Media Hub
6. DVI to VGA Converter, s-video, composite video converter
System Requirements:

1. Win XP
2. 256 MB RAM
3. AGP 8X slot (AGP 3.0 slot)
4. 5 GB free space
5. 800 MHz Pentium III/AMD equivalent or faster CPU
6. USB 2.0 port
7. DirectX 9
8. Windows Media Player 10
9. 300W power supply

URL: PNY

Does this card support PAL? otherwise its tv function is useless.Usually cards sold in US are NTSC only, some that do support PAL only supports PAL standard used in South america.

The remote and graphics card work when I checked it. Played NFS: Underground 2. Use the remote for watching video clips but will work only with the bundled media software. If I remember correctly, u can also use the remote with IE6.

If by cable, u meant the S-video and audio cable, then they r working. I know cause I connected my DVD player to the card thro' the Audio/Video Media Hub.

No, I meant cable as in cable TV and pls give me your best price, Im interested in this card, if you have all the accessories, the remote and stuff

I never tested it with cable TV but I don't think that it will work since this card is the NTSC version. Ok, I am willing to reduce it to 2k shipped.

I dont think it will have any problems with PAL systems coz even though its NTSC only it should be supporting PAL option through sofware.

arjun123 said:
I dont think it will have any problems with PAL systems coz even though its NTSC only it should be supporting PAL option through sofware.

are you sure ? :huh:

tommy_vercetti said:
Dude, just connect it to the cable and tell me if you are able to watch TV with it, I will take it if you can watch TV with it.

I can't connect it to cable. My current mobo doesn't have an agp slot and there's no one else I can give it to for testing the cable. I am selling it on the basis that you will be unable to watch cable with this card.

Then sorry dude, was hoping to make a media center PC with cable TV and watch all the movies with remote, would have been great, count me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back