FS or Trade: XFX 7800GT + Artic Silencer NV5 Rev 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey guys,

XFX 7800GT w/ Artic Silencer NV5 Rev 3

Reason for selling: Purchasing laptop.

Warranty: 3 years LOCAL INDIAN, bought Nov '05 from SMC International.

+tives:Helped me get over 8500 in 3dmark05 :D Reaches 480Mhz Core, 1150Mhz Memory on stock cooling w/o any mods. With mods goes much higher :p (hint: 500Mhz+ core, 1200Mhz+ memory)

Price: Rs 17K (+shipping)

Haha factor: Look at this

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-xfx-7800gt-artic-silencer-nv5-73430.html

7900gt issues :p

Also looking for a Trade :

With a decent AGP graphics card. (I have a fx5200 in my old system agp)

Please let me hear the offers.

image-full-436.html

Regards,

Karan Misra

PS: guys, i would really appreciate if we could make a quick purchase.... waiting...

any kind of Vmods or anything?? Coz one of my friends is thinking of buying a hogh end system. Of course depending on his dad :p . He is planning for an X2 4200+(he is anoob.... no ocing :p ), A8N-E and a 7900GT. I think this may be better....

But just let me know f you have done any hard mods like Vmod, etc....

Nikhil said:
any kind of Vmods or anything?? Coz one of my friends is thinking of buying a hogh end system. Of course depending on his dad :p . He is planning for an X2 4200+(he is anoob.... no ocing :p ), A8N-E and a 7900GT. I think this may be better....

But just let me know f you have done any hard mods like Vmod, etc....

i hv put 2 swipes of pencil on one of the registers to increase Vddr a bit. also, I have loaded a modded bios to turn the fan to 100% all time since you cannot hear it with a NV5 silencer anyways. No other tampering..... ofcourse AS5 applied using credit card edge....

dipdude said:
[Mod]Merged 'For Sale' And 'Trade' Threads.[/Mod]

oye dip, why warning re.... cuz i couldnt edit the thread, i started another one knowing that i will request a mod to merge it....

also one more thing: there was a little issue with the merge, all is perfect except for the part "Haha factor: "

Karan said:
i hv put 2 swipes of pencil on one of the registers to increase Vddr a bit. also, I have loaded a modded bios to turn the fan to 100% all time since you cannot hear it with a NV5 silencer anyways. No other tampering..... ofcourse AS5 applied using credit card edge....
ok thanks :D ..... will tell my friend abt this deal and let him speak to his dad and I will get back to you.

We could probably meet personally and exchange money and card once you come to Bangalore :p ....

Anyway wil get back to you ASAP. But DONT keep the card on hold. This guy's dad stays in Hydbad and he may take a while to reply. I know you need money soon, so if someone offers you the money, go ahead and sell it to them.

Of course, if my friend can confirm soon to me, then I will take it from you :p

this is unfair.
this is not a good deal in my opinion, though I don't know the cost of the cooling solution

also, my dealer is out of delhi, we will go to nehru place tomorrow.

Nikhil said:
ok thanks :D ..... will tell my friend abt this deal and let him speak to his dad and I will get back to you.

We could probably meet personally and exchange money and card once you come to Bangalore :p ....

Anyway wil get back to you ASAP. But DONT keep the card on hold. This guy's dad stays in Hydbad and he may take a while to reply. I know you need money soon, so if someone offers you the money, go ahead and sell it to them.

Of course, if my friend can confirm soon to me, then I will take it from you :p

hey nikhil.... waiting for ur responce....

also guys, is 6800 vanilla AGP a good buy? kitna cost hei abhi?

just spoke to him Karan....

He got screwed in CET, so dad told him to STFU and study hard :p.....

He is out.... sorry dude.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back