FS: MSI K8N Neo Platinum, A 64 3000+, XFX 6800GT AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
I have this processor and Moberboard for sale.

Athlon 64 3000+ (Newcastle Core socket 754)

Clock Speed - 2.0GHz

MSI K8N Neo Platinum (Premium socket 754 mobo based on nForce 3 250GB)

MSI K8N Neo Platinum Review

Both were bought in Nov 2004.

Processor + Mobo : Rs 4200 (shipped)

I also have XFX GeForce 6800GT 256MB AGP with one DVI, one D-SUB and TV-Out.

The original card was bought in Nov 2004, But it was replaced in Jun 2006.

I would prefer to have it sold in conjunction with Proccy and Mobo

Proccessor + Mobo + 6800GT price: 11k (shipped)

But seperate offers for the GPU are also welcome. some people have aleady asked me about the GPU. But it was sometime back and I dont know whether they are still interested. So if any one of them responds then first preference will be given to them.

6800GT: 7.5k + Shipping

In case someone want a cleaper AGP card to go with the Proccy and Mobo, I have a sparingly used (only 20 days as a backup card) XFX GeForce 5200FX with 128MB RAM. It was brought in Jun 2006.

Proccy + Mobo + 5200FX: 5.3k (shipped)

awesome deal considering this an AGP 6800GT ...these are the ones which can be modded to QUADRO's iirc.

Nikhil said:
OMG OMG OMG !! :O :O

Amazing price on the GPU dude..... Brilliant price !!

The price I quoted is exactly quarter of the price I brought this card for. :(

A colleague from the office was ready to buy the card for 9k, but later he purchased a laptop instead. So its up for sale.

If you think its very cheap at that price, I can increase the price a bit..:rofl: :rofl:

Guyz note that its an AGP card and not PCIx16.

I seemed to have missed to mention that the price on 6800GT is not shipping inclusive. all others are inclusive of shipping. But still its a great price, I think..

hello,

I would like to buy the combo for 9K shipped... or could exchange any of your mobo or card for an xbox green limited edition..
ganesh

ganesh_2218 said:
hello,

I would like to buy the combo for 9K shipped... or could exchange any of your mobo or card for an xbox green limited edition..
ganesh

Mate, the 11k price I quoted is more than excellent for that combo and the best I have to offer. The mobo is not some cheap crap but is one of the best offerings for the socket 754 platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back