FS: Micron 2 x 1GB sticks DDR 400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ppl,

Got a 2 x 1 GB micron DDR 400 Transcend sticks for sale. Bought it 3 months back - used it less than a month (including the testing thats being performed on it)

Mint Condition.

Does above 235 with 3-3-3-8 (Prime Stable). I am sure you can tweak it to 240 rightnow freaky is doing that.

I will ask freaky to post some screenshots as soon as possible.

Reason for Sale: Got a 2 x 1GB GSKILL HZ and need cash to get a new mobo

Price : 7300 + shipping

Thanks,

Praveen

isnt a new stick around 3800? or so ...
one of my frnd JOY is interested.. i'll ask him and let you know.
in the pricing front try revising it to maybe 3200 or so i'll ask him and then get back to you.

Check rates again Joey!!:cool2:

4800/- per 1GB stick for 3yr warranty ones at Delta!!:O

So i say- Excellent Deal:hap2: - coz 3 months old as per purchase and used only a month means practically new almost!!:cool2:

coz with the price drop per stick u offered, its still way more than the seller originally asked for!!

@x86

I bought these sticks at 4350 per stick (8700 totally) :( becasue of my damn faulty Mobo i am forced to sell it at 7500

(1200 knocked off just cos i used it for less than a month).

@Bikey - thanks for the update :D mighty help

yup bikey is right....i saw somone buying this for 4.8k here too recently.........
though yourpriceslook good unlucky........but my price is 7k(along with shipping)...i have to get a proccy else i would have given u that rates........

Ran SuperPI 32M last night - RAM at 239.6 @ 3-3-3-8 at 2.8v and running at 1T. Came out clean. Will post the screenie as soon as possible as I dont have internet at home.

Strange thing is that the RAM does 246 @ 3-3-4-8 (Not pushed any further ) and passes Test 5 in Memtest for abt 20 mins without any errors but craps out in SuperPI 32M in the 22nd Iteration :mad:

Just a suggestion - Try 3-4-3-8 instead of 3-3-4-8 ?

And yep tests #5 and #8 are the best for quick testing RAM but won't necessarily be 100% stable. Run the entire suite of tests as Nikhil says about 2 times or more once you're done with test #5 :)

Finally bump for a good pal! :eek:hyeah:

Increase it to 3-4-4-8 and see what is the max it will do..... My UCCC (512 x 2 though ) does abt 260-265 at 3-4-3-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back