FS: Linksys PCI WLAN Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, did you get the money, pls tell me, I don't have any balance in my cell and currently low on cash, so if you can possibly update me on the status, it's been really long
Thank you

There was an issue with the cheque and the bank says they "resent" it or something .. :S:S ... stop the cheque and make a bank deposit/send a DD ... That's why I asked for a DD in the first place ...

Hey dude, I checked with the bank and they told me that the chq has been cleared, can you check the status in your account

Cheque No. Status Account Number
xxxxx CHEQUE PAID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOD EDIT

Bah. The bank thought it was a delhi cheque or something, so now they've sent it to mumbai again. It's not been deposited yet man. Just get it stopped and deposit the dough ...

[mod]Please do not post important info such as phone numbers, cheque numbers and bank account numbers in public. Use PMs or IMs instead :)

Ive edited the above post containing the screenshot and also edited out the account number.[/mod]

akshitmohan said:
Arrey, just stop the cheque payment. Call your bank, tell em to cancel the cheque.
How can I do that once the chq has been cleared ? kindly can't you check with your bank, and inform them of this discrepancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back