FS:K750i with 6 months warranty !

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i wud like to sell of my 6 month old baby k750i for the price of 6500 rupees only. its totally scratchless... with earphones, box, warranty card, and bluetoot device will be given for u.

reason for sellin is.......... want to buy a new ipod 2gb nano.. as i lost one which i had and cant tell my bro abt it.. it belonged to him :p
anyways if anyone intrested plz Pm .. or give a call at 9833262926 or msg at
dingemini312@yahoo.co.in/gmail.com/msn.com
and for any more info... Sony Ericsson K750 - Full phone specifications its one of the best fones out even in front of costlier competitors from other brand:D

dont to force anyone to buy it... but if u need one good tech gadget which also satisfy ur calling needs and has a good ooomph quotient.. u can rely on this baby :D

Ok after knowing the rate of the New K750i..........
i hav decided to cut off on the price of the one i got !
now the price will be 7K . no negotiations:D

well it mite be old... but i said its scratchless.. and its worth it !
still u are saving 3k :D

no force on anyone.. but if u wana have a good piece of cell fone.. with some aaram . enjoy this one

hey buddy how much is the memory card it in ??

Cause now the price of a new one in Chandigarh has decreased to 8 - 8.5k and comes with a 128mb card. So could you please put some light on the price. Cause i am really interested to deal with you if only you could revise your rates and let me know the memory card status.

hoping for a speedier reply :D

U wanted to sell it for a price of 6500 as per post #1 and u finally sold it for 6.7k, awesome for u dude, sure zakir is not from this forum!

Anyways congrats and u can close ur own thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back