FS: iRiver H10 - 5GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane 16

Skilled
Want to sell my 6-7 month old iRiver H10 5GB player.

Price : Rs. 9750 (Market price = 15.5k)

Great condish, will post pics if you want ...

Comes with Senheiser earphones.

I've used many iPods, and the sound quality on this is better than that on pods.

# Key multimedia features : FM tuner, Voice recorder, Digital audio player, Digital photo viewer, Digital audio recorder

# Supported audio formats : MP3, WMA, WMA DRM, MPEG 1 Audio, MPEG 2 Audio, MPEG 2.5 Audio

# Supported bit rate : 32 - 320Kbps

# Signal-to-noise ratio : 90 dB

# Battery life : 12hrs

MRP in India of this player is Rs.10999 now( available directly from iriver india.) . Please reconsider your price and PM me. One of my friends is interested.

sorry dude.........7k and ill go with shipping stuff.........if i shed 9k...i wont mind another 2k.......on brand new

Definitions of bump on the Web:

* knock against with force or violence; "My car bumped into the tree"

* find: come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"

* a lump on the body caused by a blow

* dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward; "bump and grind"

* bulge: something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"

* demote: assign to a lower position; reduce in rank; "She was demoted because she always speaks up"; "He was broken down to Sergeant"

* blow: an impact (as from a collision); "the bump threw him off the bicycle"

* dislodge: remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied; "The new employee dislodged her by moving into her office space"

i too was interested..bt as ppl here rightly pointed out .. ur pricing is not too practical ..

6-6.5 wd be considerable ..

btw .. wots the reason for sellin ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back