FS: Ipod VIDEO 30 gb CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkndka

Adept
Guys ,
my friend got two 30 gb video ipods accidentally..
he wants to sell off the older one..
it was bought from the US.. its 2 months used..
The Box,Headphones are not available.
It works like a charm.. u can inspect it before purchasing...
and YES it does have scratches all over..
all used Ipods do...
asking price is 8500 bucks
Only The ipod and the USB cable will be provided,.,
want chennai buyers preferably..
cheers

price is negotiable..
Anyone can PM me their best Offers..

heres a Pic of it.. Its black.. It's not really used much but scratches do show up on all ipods.. Guys PM if interested,,

Dont want to spoil your sale

Considering that a new Ipod cost around 13300.00 (Saw it on a special sale on ebay including shipping and Warranty with bill)

Buying a second hand at the above mentioned rate is just too much also one will need to buy another pair of earphones/panel which will again cost a bomb

I suggest you better revamp your prices

Interested since i had broken one ribbon cable on my existing 15GB ipod while tinkering with it and my daughter is inconsolable. before she realises that it is not working i wish to purchase one and sort of substitute it.

since we are dealing for the first time i would try and contact some chennai based techies who are TE members like crazy, saiyan, freaky (who ever lives closest to you) and request them to check out the piece. (if you dont mind , i have to take precautions.)
i wiill quote my price once i get feedback from these guys.

ps: kindly pm me ur general location in chennai so that i may request a chennai member closest to ur place to check it out.

hey sure .. ask saiyan he stays really close to my place.. he's got my number too..He knows me too.. I need to sell the piece urgently..

Have sent you the payment today.
once you confirm receipt and despatch it tomorrow kindly get this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back