Expected Price - 3,100/- [Shipped]
Link - Intel Celeron D 326

2] Asus P5RD1-VM Motherboard [ATI Xpres200 Chipset,LGA 775,PCIe]
Purchased -1.5 Weeks back
Purchase Price - 3,000/-
Expected Price - 2,900/- [Shipped]
Link - Asus P5RD1-VM

Bundle Offer - 5,800/- [Shipped]

Both the above mentioned products have been purchased locally and carry 3 years warranty.

Initially i had purchased this to be housed in my b**ch PC,now i want to buy the Sapphire RD580 Board n A64 3000+ so that will go in my b**ch PC..

If any further clarification is needed,please do let me know.

Yes it does allow increasing the FSB.Havent delved into more details yet though.Will check teh BIOS thoroughly and let you know.

Ok i check the BIOS today.

You get the following options -

1] Increament of FSB in 1 MHz steps upto 400MHz

2] You can set Mem dividers manually

3] You can set timings for memory manually

4] No voltage options given unfortunately.

I hope this helps.

Thanks darky. Was thinking if it would oc decently i could get it along with a Pentium D. I dont think i will be buying it :(

Sorry for the troubles.

Raghu.

darky, i would take it if it is 4.5K + shipping. this is for a friend going in for an upgrade. if u can add 512MB DDR , i would offer 6.2K shipped. r thr any problems with the stuff? why would u sell it in 10 days?

sorry darky,

jus checked new prices with my dealer. i am getting proccy for 2300 and mobo for 2800. so reduce offer to 4000+shipping.

Celeron D 326 = 2,300 ?

Asus P5RD1-VM = 2,800 ?

Good For you.Sorry i cannot reduce the price.I have 2 offers as of now so i am not interested in entertaining your offer for 4.5k

i got it when i called delta peripherals. he gives me 100-200 less than his quoted price on his page. www.deltapage.com. even if u take his current prices on the site its 2400 for proccy ad 3200 for mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back