FS: HP DV1677ea BRAND NEW up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i have a brand new laptop model number is hp dv 1677ea
it has 1 year international warranty,1 gb ram, 1.83 duo core proceer, light scribe dvd writer dual layer,webcam built in the laptop, wifi, bluetooth also built in , 100 gb hard disk, windows xp home, the laptop has a remote control ,14.1 wide screen . it has 128 mb nvidea grafics card too
expected price rs 72000 nego

interested kindly mail me on
Code:
kunalthesarkar@gmail.com

i am selling it as i got it as a gift but i dont want it

it was purchased from dubai jumbo store and the date of purchase is 20 june 06

warranty 1 year international warranty

the price u are asking for is ridiculous considering im gettin a dual core 1.73 ~ 100gb sata ~ 1gb ddr 667mhz ~ 256/512mb nvidia goforcre ~ usual shit like wifi, bluetooth, irda, card readers etc.. 15.4" widescreen

and all that for 66,000 Rs. including tax etc..

i dont quite remember the model #, i think it was 2500... HP..

~cheers

-PiXeL

Kumal - You need to work on the pricing - You can pick up a brand new Dell XPS for almost 15-20K lower than this. Indian warranty etc.

@kunal : im just requesting u to lower ur price..else u wont get a sale. trust me when i say "No 1" would even consider buying a laptop from heera panna..

what have the heera panna guys offered u for the same.., as this is a secondhand now in mint condition 80 percent of new is the best price i.e, 76 x .8 = arnd 50k

Nice config Kunal...

But I think ther's one factual glitch in your post

However

it has 128 mb nvidea grafics card too

AFAIK, none of HP's DV series 14 inchers have a nVidia card on them....It's most likely an Intwl GMA950 graphics subsystem on the laptop..Can you check and confirm?

Aye, considering the awesome Dell's available, it's definately not worth the 72K price tag.

If it was something more reasonable, and by reasonable I mean something lower than market price of those specs, I'd consider it.

Honestly, I didn't want to poke my nose in this the thread, but since you are the one who raised a challenge, here you go:

58K for a new Dell 14.1 WXGA ..same config...

Take off some of the relatively unnecessary upgrades and you can knock off 6-7K from the price (E.g. T2300 in lieu of T2400, 80GB in lieu of 100 )
Now will you please go ahead and buy it:p

@kunalthesarkar : its will never go for nething close to a brand new rate..

plz check out superczar's post and reconsider ur pricing, then i may have some1 interested in buyin ur laptop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back