FS : Giordano Men's Analog-Digital Multifunction 1296-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

mango1122

Disciple
Hi People this is my first sale here. I ve got a Brand new Giordano Men's Analog-Digital Multifunction 1296-02 watch for sale .

Asking price :Rs 5000 + Shipping
Market price:Rs 7350

One year international warranty.

Product Specifications : Giordano Men's Analog-Digital Multifunction 1296-02 - GIORDANO-1296-02

The Orignal price is Rs 7350. The watch is new and carries a 1 year Manufacturers warranty. I can provide a stamped and signed warranty card .The orignal Bill is in my name.

Local pickup preferred. Outstation buyers can deposit the money in my account.PM me for the account details if interested.

COD for Local Pickups only
Only account Transfer for Outstation people

EDIT: Pics uploaded here.

EDIT2: Managed one PIC with my name , low res from my cellphone camera

View attachment 6624

View attachment 6597

View attachment 6598

View attachment 6599

View attachment 6600

View attachment 6601

View attachment 6602

View attachment 6603

View attachment 6604
Also Listed on Ebay. Product Number 320349500653

Attachments

• IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 90
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 40811811_8817807_full.jpg
    40811811_8817807_full.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 106
I don't have a POP as i had won the watch in the Friday Frenzy contest at in.com.See here . I Have a dealer stamped and signed warrenty card . I can post a PIC of that .if you want.

EDIT: I found something that looks like a POP :D

I guess it would be a battery operated one. It has both analog and digital display.YOu can see it here

Listed on Ebay. Product Number 320349500653

Let me tell you something...

All watches do not command a resale value. not even a 10k G Shock or cheapest Eco drives. hence you dont get a price like that.

Different story if some reputed brands.

and you get a nice resale value ONLY if its Automatic. Battery watches dont even sell for peanuts.

Considering all this. For your watch Its not even worth the half price.... sorry it hurts but true.

If still dont believe just contact any watch collectors you see on papers or some watch dealer... He will concur my statement.

m-jeri said:
Let me tell you something...

All watches do not command a resale value. not even a 10k G Shock or cheapest Eco drives. hence you dont get a price like that.

Different story if some reputed brands.

and you get a nice resale value ONLY if its Automatic. Battery watches dont even sell for peanuts.

Considering all this. For your watch Its not even worth the half price.... sorry it hurts but true.

If still dont believe just contact any watch collectors you see on papers or some watch dealer... He will concur my statement.
+1 but only to a certain extent. You obviously have no idea about the awesome resale values of some of the rarer/special edition GShocks, like the Master of Gs. Heck, there are massive watch forums and collectors solely dedicated to discussing, collecting and reselling GShocks. Frogmans, for example, command very high prices.

"and you get a nice resale value ONLY if its Automatic. Battery watches dont even sell for peanuts."
That's a misleading statement. Not all automatic watches retain their resale value (Seikos and Citizens are good examples of factory crap) and there are quartz movement watches that will humble some of the more expensive automatic movements. The Ebel Lichine quartz watch is a good example of this category.

Unfortunately for the OP, his brand isn't really one that sets the memory cells alight and he'd probably be better off reselling it to a gift/watch shop.

^^^

I said 10k Gshocks..just to give the OP an idea... I know the resale value of the model you refer. Those are higher end models. Not many numbers are made hence the value. so ofcourse yes.

The statement i said abt auto is not at all misleading.

I sold a mont blanc auto and quartz model in last 2 years. both were in similar series. but the price offered to me was very much.

But the quartz model that you just said is again a very high end one. so ofcourse the resale value is very high. most common high end ones are form jap or swiss. both have nt much value.

Its pointless comparing the high end and exclusive ones in this category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back