FS: Gigabyte Ga-965p-ds3

Status
Not open for further replies.

qxsilvr

Disciple
Mar 17, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
Supporting the next-generation Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme processors, the GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 motherboard delivers high performance and a complete arsenal of great tuning tools for DIY and power users to customize system performance to incredible heights. This platform is specifically designed for enhanced system durability and boosted system stability under the most extreme conditions. Filling the mainstream segment for the new chipset, this board sports a highly-overclockable configuration.

Following their new S-series motherboard lineup, Gigabyte actually has two versions of the board, which you can identify by its naming suffix. There is the regular 'S3' and this Durability Enhanced 'DS3' model that is in all essence exactly the same board except that it sports the new All-Solid Capacitor design. This exquisite motherboard utilizes the latest Intel P965 chipset to deliver up to 8 GB dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533 memory with Fast Memory Access technology for maximum platform performance. Other features include 6 SATA 3Gb/s connectors, 8-channel onboard HD Audio and PCIe Gigabit LAN support.
The product was won at a gaming competition
so no details known abt the warranty.
Its a Unopened piece tho.
3 such mobos are for sale.(1 sold)

Mohit

Skilled
Feb 14, 2006
please try confirming bout the warranty. also can u post the pics of the boards ? are they completely boxed with all accessories ? do lemme knw. thanx.

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
yes i am also interested ...let me know about warranty and other stuff?

Vandal

Skilled
Nov 9, 2005
I'm also interested if its got local warranty...update with pics please.

Also confirm if the warranty's local, and if the boards are S3's or DS3's.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
i confirmed about the board.

it is gigabyte DS3 965P.

as he has won it in a tourney he will not guarantee for the warranty. but as i myself have won stuff like this in tourneys, it does usually carry warranty as the importer has his sticker on it, so if a problem comes u can contact the importer.

NinByChoice

Skilled
Apr 3, 2005
Hey...I thought we had a deal. So thats just 1 more mobo. Payment will be sent tomoro :) Willcall you today.

Raghu.

Vandal

Skilled
Nov 9, 2005
Awesome deal man...7K for those boards is superb...

Guys solid caps...P965 nuff said :eek:hyeah:

FREE BUMP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.