FS: GeForce 6800 Pure 256 Mb PCIe - Rs. 7,000 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feedback I am getting is that my pricing is a bit off. Well others are selling the 6600GT at around 6K-7K. Please pit any one of those with their bells and whistles turned against this one and lets see what happens.
I have not done so as yet but the extra pipelines in the card could be opened up to really put a spin on things.
I don't really think that 8,500 is being too pricey as shipping and insurance are also added!

Actually in the PCI-E version of the Geforce 6800, the pipelines cannot be unlocked . And the 7600 GS performs as good as this card and a new one costs less with 3 years Indian warranty.

Thats unless the I got lucky and got a card using the NV45 core architecture. Can anyody PM me a link on how to check this and also hot to use the tool to try and unlock pipes.
Will post pics.
In any case the 6800 does better at higher resolutions and with AA turned on. Hell if your going to push the card why not just overclock it.

The NV45 core has 16 pixel pipelines. The NV41 core which most 6800s use has only 12 pipelines. So the extra pipelines could be enabled only on the NV45 core. You can use Rivatuner to check the core and unlock the pixel pipelines.

In any case enjoy a free bump.

I had asked this card for a friend of mine...She seems to have financial concerns now and is unable to give me a clear date as to when she can arrange the money...You please carry on with your sale...Il get back if this is still not sold until the time she CAN arrange money

Dude, reduce your price a bit furthur. The longer you wait, the lower the prices of the newer cards like 7600 GS and GT become. Just my two bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back