KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey guys,

Putting 2 new items up for sale....

FSP Group FX700-GLN

Reason for sale: Getting a good laptop.
Warranty: Manufacturer's 3 year.
Wattage: 700W, Qual rail, 4 x 20Amps :eek:hyeah:
+tives: Read review below.... OCZ also choose this exact PSU to use as their recently released OCZ GamerXtreme series of power supplies.
Review: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fsp-fortron-source-fx700-gln-review-70531.html :eek:hyeah:
Price: Rs 7,500/- (+shipping)
Image:

Creative XFi Xtreme Music

Reason for sale: Laptop :p
Warranty: Manufacturer's 3 year.
+tives: With the newly released drivers, these simply rock. Outstanding sound quality.
Price: Rs 5,300 (shipped)
Image:

I am a bit short of cash, and would really appreciate if some one would offload these parts of me. These are spanking new and you know how they perform from my own reviews of them (when I had bought them, 1 month back.) I am taking a temporary leave from the Desktop world, and am sure when i return, it will be upgrade time again. Hence I want to give these master pieces to some more deserving ppl at TE who will put them to place (overclocked AMD X2, crossfire, SLI, etc, etc.)

Regards,

Karan

Karan said:
ah ok, on hold for u.... only if u close this fast..... :p cmon i hope thats not too much to ask....

how fast do you want it to be ? how bout you mail me your account no. and I do electronic transfer, money in your account within 24 hours. Is that fast enuff ?

wolfff said:
how fast do you want it to be ? how bout you mail me your account no. and I do electronic transfer, money in your account within 24 hours. Is that fast enuff ?

ok, xfi as good as sold to wolff.... thanks for the fast deal yaar..... appreciate it.....

DAMN!!! DAMN!!! Was seriously thinking of the X-fi. Anyway awesome price there Karan!! And congrats on the sale.

deejay said:
Hi,
This is w.r.t your FS thread of fsp psu.
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/415513-post1.html

I am interested in purchasing it.

The max i can offer for it is 6500/- incl. shipping.

rgds,
deejay

hello dj,

Thanks for the offer. I push comes to shove, i will definitely consider this. If it has Indian warranty, i would sell this for Rs 8500/-, since this is way better than the equivalently priced Antecs available for that price.

However, because this doesnt have local warranty, and ONLY 1 month old, I am selling for exact Newegg listing price + shipping. This is a heavy PSU (3.5Kg+, which speaks volumes about its quality) hence "shipped" is not a option for me.

Thanks.

ps: sorry for bringing this out of the PM, if u mind, then i will have this deleted .... i just wanted everyone to know the reasoning behind the pricing. :)

damn, now uve exposed DJ's secret conroe plans...

DJ, we all know what u are upto now :devil:

well karan, my reasoning behind the pricing is this.....
currently i have a antec tp2 550W and am perfectly happy with it. but a friend who was on the verge of buying a powersafe 600w or tp2 550W EPS version contacted me. so we discused the issue and it was decided that whatever price i pay for this psu he would take my tp2 minus a few hundred rupees. now by spending a few hundred rupees if i get a higher wattage psu and the friend gets an ideal and suitable tp2 at a far less cost then market price. for e.g.(since and because you preffered to bring this openly in the forum) if you sell urs to me for say 6.2K incl. shipping (shipping should me max Rs.200), ...then i will give him my tp2 for 5xxx (some undisclosed amount difference)

frankly warranty is not a big issue with me since minor faults in the psu i can take care of myself ...but no local warranty is a major issue for others atleast .....hell any small time technician will charge atleast Rs. 750/- minimum just to open this psu and change the fuse (if need arises).. else they will have to ship it half way around the world (Taiwan / Singapore) and then pay customs people as well as shipping charges when the replacement arrives. and with psu's trust me this will definitely occur sooner or later (within the 2 years co's warranty) given Indian power conditions.

Do let me know soon about ur decision since i am in the middle of revamping my rig ....and given my old age i cannot do rewiring inside the case frequently ....(The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak syndrome;) )

rgds,
deejay

Rave said:
damn, now uve exposed DJ's secret conroe plans...
DJ, we all know what u are upto now :devil:

I am too busy and poor to make any plans now ....when the bridge arrives i will cross it .....;)

ps: i have yet to probe , investigate and "enjoy" the DFI expert m/b so any change is ruled out atleast for the next 3 months ....

deejay said:
I am too busy and poor to make any plans now ....when the bridge arrives i will cross it .....;)

ps: i have yet to probe , investigate and "enjoy" the DFI expert m/b so any change is ruled out atleast for the next 3 months ....

Hi deejay, you got the EXpert? How is it?

OT: sorry karan...
@ Hi TechHead,
it is a much robust and better designed m/b then the previous models like dfi ultra etc ....no reboots issue, and runs much cooler and more stable.

got the second gto2 too atlast (unlocked to 16 pipes immediately) (which was purchased alongwith the earlier one) am giving it to a TE friend at a much lower price than yours (looking at the market conditions) and he is still cribbing about it .....:bleh:

Darthcoder said:
Am interested in the XFi.
Money will be sent to you faster than u can blink :p.

sorry darth bhai (i hv respect for the Force :p)

xfi sold to wolfff.... both items sold (power supply to whateve_r and XFi to wolfff)

Mods, please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back