FS:FIRST TIME EVER! UNIQUE PRODUCT! Bluetooth Stereo Audio Hi-Fi Adaptor *BOX PACKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Description:

Bluetooth Stereo Audio Dongle is specially designed for user to enjoy convenience of wireless communication. User may listen to music in a wireless mode when music is being streamed. The music source for this stereo dongle can be any consumer device such as PC, MP3, CD Player and other Music system with 3.5mm audio output. By using latest technology of CSR, it gives you the sound quality you have never experienced. Advanced A2DP for excellent stereo audio output.​

It also makes your MP3, MP4, ipod, DVD Player,TV, bluetooth enabled, and you can experience with the freedom of wireless with your Bluetooth stereo headsets.

Specifications:​

• Support A2DP(Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
  • Built-in rechargeable Li-battery
  • Bluetooth V1.2, class 2
  • Working range: 10M
  • The Dimension : 8.5*1.5*2.5CM
NEVER USED!

PURCHASED BY DAD FROM HONGKONG.

NO WARRANTY BECAUSE NOT BOUGHT FROM HERE.

HAVE GOT EMAIL SAYING IT WILL NOT WORK WITH DELL BH200 SO BAD NEWS FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING ME!

THATS WHY IM SELLING!

ALTERNATIVELY WILL ALSO SELL BH200 AND KEEP THIS PRODUCT. FOR BH200 THREAD, PLEASE SEE HERE..

http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-dell-bh200-edr-bluetooth-stereo-126953.html

PRICE WILL BE DROPPED! FIRE AWAY WITH YOUR QUOTES GUYS. THIS IS SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY unique and highly convenient!!!
New Price: Rs. 2000!!!!!

P1000601DesktopResolution.jpg

P1000602DesktopResolution.jpg

P1000602DesktopResolution.jpg

P1000604DesktopResolution.jpg

P1000605DesktopResolution.jpg

PRICE WILL BE DROPPED! FIRE AWAY WITH YOUR QUOTES GUYS. THIS IS SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY unique and highly convenient!!!

New Price: Rs. 2500!!!!!

The date the picture was clicked is 23-12-2008. Visible in the image exif data. But yet you said that it was clicked in 2009.. :huh:

Could you please clarify.. :)

And please post a picture with the correct date if possible.

That would clear up any doubts any one might have...:cool2:

Peace...

Sure buddy. I shall take photos again. 23rd of december isn't too far away from 2009 :) anyways guys. Its been charged once. And used NEVER :) pls buy it. Need the cash

Is there a reason why it didn't work with the Dell? I'm interested in buying this but would it work with my Nokia BH-503 and Gear4 Bluphone stereo BT units?

i can offer you a try and buy. you can ship it back to me and i wont charge you a thing other than the shipping. that will be a minor amount. pm me if interested!

bhai tu, tera product, aur tera dhaga (thread) , sab unique hai ke, eb lag nahi bikk liya....le lo bhai, ekdum unique ghantu product hai, fist time in hindustan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back