FS: Creative Zen Vision M 30Gb mp3/video player (black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnz

Adept
thinking of selling my Creative Zen Vision:M 30Gb mp3/video player.
black in color, comes with FM radio and voice recording functions.
supports multiple video formats such as DivXâ„¢ 4 & 55, XviD5, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4-SP, WMV9 and Motion-JPEG.
unlike iPod video, which only plays mp4 video files.

bought 1mth ago from Singapore, in flawless condition as i seldom use it. standard package includes box, usb charging/transfer cable, earphones, pouch, cd and user manual. also throwing in a silicone casing.

selling at Rs 13,500 non-neg.
prefer local pickup (mumbai) cash n carry, so that buyer can test & view before buying.
lowest price i found on ebay is about Rs 19,150, so i'm asking for a very reasonable price for a 1mth old unit that's as good as brand new.
interested buyers can PM me for my mobile contact.
thanks!

creative_zen_vision_m.jpg

friedclyde said:
very tempting offer here :) ..........i wouldnt sell that for an ipod if i was you.

i know, but thing is i seldom and hardly ever use the extra goodies like video playback, FM radio functions etc... getting an ipod is solely for the purpose of docking it with my klipsch iFi ;)

dude market price is 15k..
amazon.com states price as 269$
think u need to reconsider ur price if u want a sale..

kkndka said:
dude market price is 15k..
amazon.com states price as 269$
think u need to reconsider ur price if u want a sale..

market price is 15k?

if that's the case, i can drop my price to 12k

akshitmohan said:
all accessories there ? bill? pics please.....

comes with all the accessories that you find in a standard package:

- usb charging/transfer cable

- earphones (unused)

- pouch

- software CD

- user manual

- box

also throwing in an extra silicone case as well.

comes with original bill, purchase dated 9 Jul '06.

dude im so very tempted man.........is there anything u need if i have somethings to trade and pay u less i would love to do this.......and wats the warranty u offering

sorry dude i just checked here beand new boxed packed 12.1k :(

friedclyde said:
dude im so very tempted man.........is there anything u need if i have somethings to trade and pay u less i would love to do this.......and wats the warranty u offering

sorry dude i just checked here beand new boxed packed 12.1k :(

well, i don't really need anything, unless u got a video iPod to trade ;)

for warranty, since it's bought from Singapore, i can offer to bring it back to Singapore for servicing if anything goes wrong within the warranty period till Jul '07... i usually go back once every 2-3mths, so you just gotta fork out the shipping to me in mumbai...

i checked the link u provided above... 12.1k is from walmart, and u haven't factored in the shipping cost from US to India (easily US$30-50) if they even ship... and of course, your link says "out of stock" ;)

bro, it's probably better to use local dealer's pricing for the ZVM as a benchmark, and then discount some since my set does not have local india warranty, but warranty in s'pore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back