FS: Creative Audigy 2 ZS Gamer 7.1 24-bit soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
Creative Audigy 2 ZS Gamer LE 7.1 24-bit Advanced HD sound card

Sale price: Rs.3600 shipped overnight via Pafex/Fedex

Description: Used for roughly 9 months, but in good working condition. It's no different than the Audigy 2 ZS, the Gamer edition is just a different bundle with 5 retail games. I don't have the retail box but you'll get everything that came with the sound card - click here for the bundled software list. Bought in the US so no local warranty, however, should anything happen I'll help... if it arrives DOA, you get a full refund - no questions asked.

For more details on features and specs of the card, go here.

Reason for sale: Well, I couldn't sell my SB Live! card and I have a professional audio card on it's way.

The whole point of selling parts individually is a phased approach to upgrading... more sensible to me because I intend keeping my current pc, which will end up being a p4+p5gdc+1gb transcend+68gt+sblive+zeb400w - PSU goes up on sale next lol :)

vij and satan, you've both got PM... I've addressed why I can't reduce the price further as both of you have requested a slightly lower price. At this point, I will give the card to whoever replies first confirming the sale for 3.6k shipped.

Thanks for your interest!

Card sold to vij... awaiting payment. Dude, I'll ship as soon as it shows up in my bank account, which typically takes 1 day.

Vij, shipped the soundcard this evening... should arrive at your place tomorrow.

Caution: I hope your heart doesn't skip a beat when you unpack and see a Serious Sam box lol - it was the only way I could ensure that the card, accessories and 10+ application/game CD's were secure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back