FS: CPU, RAM and GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilution

Disciple
I got some stuff to sell out. Most of these stuff were never used heavily, only for some research purpose. They are almost as good as new.

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ S939 Winchester

This one was bought over 15 months ago. The Heatsink which came along was never used as I was using another Heatsink. The pro has been used only for research work such as building a blade rack server. So, this model was used only for reference to check for heat dessipation at full load. No Overclocking done. It still has almost two years of warranty.

Expected Price = 5500

AMD Athlon XP 1900+ Palamino

This was used in my desktop PC, before the mobo died. I just bought a new PC instead of fixing the mobo. This one is out of warranty.

Expected Price = 750

128MB * 2 DDR RAM 266 MHZ

This was along with the same desktop. No warranty left

Expected Price = 600 for Both

AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Thoroughbed

Was being used in Office PC. Out of Warranty.

Expected Price = 700

Asus Geforce 3 64MB AGP

Was bought in 2002. Had to change the Fan as the original one failed. The new one is even better than the old one. In a good condition. Can run games such as doom 3 in medium graphics very smoothly.

Expected Price = 1200

BIG Geforce 6600 GT 128 MB AGP

Was bought in Ocotober 2005. Lots of warranty left. Also the box along with the bundle. It runs beyond stock speed i.e. 525/1050 by default. This was a special Edition card send only for testing to Techtree, Chip and Digit. This card model never hit the streets though.

Expected Price = 5500

All the prices I have posted has been considered twice. So, dont ask for any more discount. Mumbai Buyers would be preferred. All stuff can be tested before buying.**

**Testing will be done as per the negotiations. I certainly wouldnt give to a person who will OC and blow it up and return me the defected stuff.

Any more enquiries can be forwarwed to
Code:
[email]punitlodaya@hotmail.com[/email] or you can gimme a buzz on 9320522328.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back